Part 2

Drop This Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

no proof read sorry, im a mess TT

and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

 

 

 

"" I hissed as I felt the cold wind damping on my face and all over my body, damn its so cold making me curse under my breath for the 2nd time, it was the 3nd week of February so its still cold like literally cold I was busy rubbing both of my arms to ease the cold sensation that I'm experiencing when Jisung approached me doing the same thing rubbing his arms to make him feel warm "ugh its so cold" "I know its -13° and the news said it will be colder on the next few days" "where the hell is the car I think I'm going to die" Jisung said groaning from frustration, I just chuckled while crossing my arms on my chest to give some warmth on myself I looked up into the sky and smiled, its snowing, I closed my eyes and inhaled the cold air, even though I really hate the cold weather, I still like it. not that it gives me a cold feeling or the numbness that I feel on my hands that goes to my fingertips, its because of the white sparkly ice falling from the sky, that always give me a calming vibes, every time I watch the snow peacefully fall from the sky its like the time stops and everything goes quite

"someone is enjoying the cold"

I opened my eyes and turned my head to the owner of the voice that always give me tingling sensation and pinches on my heartstrings, I looked at his face, his eyes, his nose, his blonde hair that imitates like ramen noodles and his smile, the feature that I really like the most from him, before giving a response I smiled back "yeah someone is" yes I'm enjoying myself looking at your face, I mentally said "so are you done talking to Manager hyung?" I said "Yep it was just for the final episode of High School Rapper" "nervous?" I said looking at him with my right eyebrow raised, He inhaled a big amount of air and exhaled "Yes I am" "Haha don't worry everything will be fine" I said while rubbing my cold palm on his back "I know" He said while looking directly into my eyes and smiled and said "I have my lucky charm" I gulped "well good for you then hoping that your lucky charm will save your " I said while removing the fact in my head that Mark looked me into my eyes or more likely finding something in my eyes that I don't even know what is it.

After waiting for a couple minutes the car finally arrived "Finally the car is here, Jisung! The car is here!" "Yes! Finally" I immediately unlocked the door and hopped my into the car seat and adjust the heater, I moaned as I felt the warm air hitting my hands and face "Sorry Kids If I took so long their was an accident on the way here" "Did someone get hurt?" Jeno asked "I don't know let's just pray no one got hurt, okay buckeld up guys let's go home"

The way to the dorm was a silent ride because of the members sleeping while I just looked outside of the window and enjoyed the white stuffs falling. We finally arrived at our dorm and I hurriedly took the bathroom to empty my bladder before going to my shared room to change my clothes. I decided to wear a gray pullover and sweatpants, after fixing some of my stuff I decided to get a hot choco at the kitchen "oh Taeil Hyung you startled me, I thought you have some practice today?" "Yeah I have but I'm not that feeling well because of my throat so I decided to stay" "oh I see did you already take some meds? Want me to get you some?" "Don't bother I've already bought some and I already took some earlier and will iust take another later before I sleep at night" "okay want some hot Choco?" I said while getting the cocoa out "I'm full I just got a tea earlier, so how's today schedule?" "Its fine we just had to stay longer because Mark and Manager had a meeting with some PDs" I said while mixing the powdered choco in the hot water "oh about what?" "Mark said its just for the final episode of High School Rapper" "ah I see well enjoy your Hot Choco I'll just catch some sleep in my room" Taeil hyung said while getting up from his chair and ruffling my hair "enjoy your sleep" he smiled and walked his self out of the kitchen. I decided to the TV while reading some notes that my teacher emailed to me yesterday.

I was reading the last page of my notes and was about to take a sip from my hot choco when Mark walked out from his room with a towel on his head, guessing he just came out from the bathroom because of his wet hair "what are you drinking?" "Hot choco" "Where's mine?" "Get yours, I'm reading something and I'm not your maid" "Devil" he said while chuckling and went to the kitchen and I continued reading my notes. Mark finally went out from the kitchen with his Hot choco and placed it on the table and went back on his room then went back again to the living room and sat beside me while holding a clipboard "what's that? School notes?" I asked "Nope, Lyrics" "for?" I said while sipping on my drink "High school rapper I'm memorizing my song, I have a recording tomorrow so I need to get this into my head" I just nodded and continue reading on my own stuff while Mark focused himself on memorizing the lyrics.
I just finished my Hot choco when I heard a Beeping sound from the door and rustling of shoes "oh Mark, Donghyuck you're already here" Jaehyun hyung said while walking to the living room "No we're not here its just our souls" I said before finishing my hot choco "Haha funny" "How's practice?" I said "Fine, did you see Taeil hyung?" "Yep his sleeping" "did he already took some meds?" "Why what happened to him?" Mark suddenly in "He is not feeling well" Mark just nodded "Yep he said he took some earlier" "okay, what are you two drinking?" Jaehyun Hyung while dropping his backpack on the floor and sat beside of it "Hot choco" "where's mine?" Jaehyun hyung said "I'll get you" I said while getting up "Hey!" Mark shouted "What?" "Why are you making Jaehyun Hyung a Hot Choco but you make me make my own earlier huh?!" "Sorry Mark if I'm making your boyfriend make me a drink" Jaehyun hyung said while patting Mark's shoulder and laughing. I stared at Mark who has a ing smirk on his face "Babe are your making me jealous?" he said and felt my face heating up, Babe. Mark just called me Babe "Jealous your face" I said while rolling my eyes as I stomped my feet to the kitchen. I placed the empty cup on the sink and exhaled a shaky breath and made my thoughts on the right place, damn it Mark I mentally cursed him can he just stop doing those flirty comebacks or remarks I might just die or loose my life if he will continue doing that, I should probably like really stop this feeling towards him, but I can't and I ing don't know why argh I hate this dumb feelings and it just making me ing dumb, I let out a long sigh as I grabbed another cup for Jaehyun hyung and cursing at myself because of the ing blush creeping on my cheeks I let out a shaky breath again and focused myself on making Jaehyuns hyung hot choco. I just stop mixing the Hot choco when Mark went in while holding his empty cup and his clipboard place in his underarm, I carried the cup and normally walked my self out without glancing on him and went directly on the living room and placed Jaehyuns hyung Hot choco on the table "Thanks Donghyuck" "No worries, I'll go ahead I'll catch some sleep" "sure, night" I just nodded and walked myself to my shared room and flopped my self on my bed to take some sleep and remove the happenings earlier out of my mind, I'm totally ed up I groaned as I closed my eyes.

I woke up because of my full bladder, I sprinted my body to the bathroom and pee, after using the bathroom I decided to go to the kitchen to drink some water as I passed by the living room I checked on the wall clock 2:25AM I sighed and I was about to enter the kitchen when I bumped into someone "Hyuck! you scared me!" "What the hell are doing?!" I whispered afraid that I might disturbed the others sleep "I just drink a glass of water, I can't sleep" He said while I walk pass him and grab a glass and opened the refrigerator to get a pitcher of water "Why?" I said worriedly while pouring the water into the gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter