The story begins

Words I want to hear...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAIWAN

 

"It's been a long time Jinyoung hyung~" said a man in his late 30's giving the other man a tight hug earning the same thing. "Yah how have you been Danny-ah!!" said the latter with a warm hug, smiling like they never saw each other for decades. 

 

"I'm good hyung. Why are you here anyway?? Shouldn't you be in Korea right now? Or was it America??" he asked looking at him with a doubful look, scrunching his eyebrows.

 

"Well shouldn't I ask you that Danny? I know you live here now in Taiwan with your taiwanese wife and  kids only because you decided to come back in Korea and have a gathering, but what are you doing here in the arena stadium? Are you cheering for someone?" asked Jinyoung kinda perplexed while looking at his long time friend.

 

"Too many questions hyung." He said still laughing "Anyway, you already know that I'm staying here in Taiwan with my family. Right now I'm here to support my three kids. I told you right? I have one daughter and two sons. Their participating in this.. should I call it tournament? Anyway yeah.." he said, a smile plastered on his face.

 

"Woahh really I didn't know they knew how to dance or sing?! Did you introduce them to the entertainment world DANY-ah??" Jinyoung asked again excited to see his friend's kid. "Yah how old are they again?" he added, still curious.

 

"Uhm let's see..I'll point them out to you later once they perform but for now I can only tell you the basics." Danny said earning a nod so he could go on and proceed on introducing his kids.  "Anyway. Mark is my first born son he's 16 year's old, he has good brain, a good swimmer, dancer and also rapper. He has a good visual maybe because we have good genes." He said wiggling his eyesbrows earning a laugh from his bestfriend. "Anyway, about my second son, Jackson, he's one year younger than Mark, that make's him 15, a good swimmer, dancer, rapper, has good face as usual and most importantly a great fencer I should say and the last one, Tzuyu, my one and only daughter, the youngest one I should say, she's 12 years old, kinda mature for her age, a good dancer, singer, a good face and you'll see it later, that's when you're gonna tell me that we really have good genes" he said laughing at what he said earning a punch on his shoulder "She's also good with sports. Everything that has to do with balls (basketball, tennis, football, soccer, volleyball, bowling, ecc.) and she reall do have a good brain.." he added but now with e frown plastered on his face making the latter confused.

 

"Wae?? Is there something wrong? She's quite talentend. no wait scratch that, she's really talented so why are you frowning Danny-ah?" asked Jinyoung getting worried as he never saw that kind of face before. 

 

"It's just that.. I can't understand that girl.. she wanted really badly to be a neurologist since she was 3 or 4 and now.." he stopped, looking now on the floor like it was the most interesting thing to see and not at his friend. "I just don't want her to push herself too hard. I know, we know how this world works. I just want her to stop, I want this to be just a hobby for her, for them. But anyway I'm their dad, I need to be here for them and encourage them to do what they like.." he said now looking directly at his friend earning a pat on his back and a smile, a warm one.

 

"Well you're a father now, of three kids, it's just normal to get worried just.. don't be too harsh or too good to them. You have to balance everything you know." He said with a gentle smile earning a punch from his friend.

 

"The show is about to get started, please remain seated on your seats." said the MC of the program.

 

"it's about to start" said Danny looking at Jinyoung who was now looking serious. "yeah. And I'm really curious. Who will I come back with in Korea." Said the man with an eye smile.

 

'This guy.. don't tell me he's gonna...' 

 

****

 

"Woahhh.. she's really good.." Jinyoung said with a smile plastered on his face, his eyes no where to be found.

 

"Ahaha well I've been training her for some time now, that girl.. my only daughter, the youngest one. The one I told you earlier. I still remember that one special day when she asked me to teach her, to train her even though she wanted to be a neurologist in the future." Danny claimed looking at the girl with a gentle and warm smile, eyes saying *I'm proud of you my little girl!!!*

 

"Is that your son too?" The man who was listening to his friend while still watching the show asked, looking at another participant.

 

"Yeah.. he's Mark, remember the kid I told you before this show started? The first born" said the latter looking way too serious now but still with a spark coming from his eyes, looking proud. Finally. Everything he did made something special at the end of the day.

 

"Ahhh yeahh now I remember, he's really good.." recognised the other man, his index and thumb under his chin looking straightly at the guy performing with every sweat coming out from his body, smile and fierness all over him.

  

"What about that kid? Is tha-" the man asked again while drinking water but this time pointing at another one.

 

"Ohh yup!! That's my son Jackson, the second one remember?" answered Danny with a smile, proud of his second son.

 

"Woah Danny-ah.. Their good, really good, the BEST!! And you've been hiding this treasures from me knowing that I need them badly?! I didn't know your kids knew how to dance like a pro!! Their all good damn you lucky guy!" Said Jinyoung excited to see his friend's kids. 

 

"ahahaha thanks Jinyoung hyung~" said Danny with a chuckle. Happy to know that his kids pleased everyone in the stadium, even the biggest Entertainment owner was really happy, excited and really satisfied.

 

"Three Chou's with good talent, genius.. yes they are.. I have many criterias but it seems like they passed all of them... hmmm" he said whispering but still audible to the latter making him turn his head to his bestfriend.

 

"What is it Jinyoung hyung?" Danny asked even though he heared it.

 

' damn you hyung I knew you wanted to scout them. That was why I didn't tell you about them dancing and whatever.' he thought and faced palm himself earning a confused look from his bestfriend.

 

"Danny-ah... I want them in my company, you know I've been searching for someone like them right?" he said with a serious face, it was now or never he thought.

 

"Yeah.. but why?" Danny asked even though he already knew the answer from himself.

 

"They're good, talented, and I know they will have a good future with my agency, trust me" he said smiling at him wile looking at him with puppy eyes.

 

"Jinyoung-ah.. I don't really know.. I can't just send them away, we should also ask them plus this is only their hobby, once they go to college they'll probably stop." Answeed Danny who didn't know what to say.

 

"And my daughter wants to be a neurosurgeon... also my son, Mark has to succeed our family business.. you know we already planned it with him, also Jackson, that he'll become a professional fencer other than succeeding our family business.. how can they be idols?...I also have to talk about it with my wife.." Answered Danny confused on what to say to his old good friend.

 

"Danny-ah... they can do it even after going in Korea with me, they can study hard as much as they want, do all of their hobbies, be the successors of the Ahn's and I promise you I won't put them in my agency yet without everyones aproval, without giving them time to decide, and then they can do anything they want after they finish studying highschool and college. Studying is  not a problem as I also have a campus, JYP high, you know that, we already talked about it back in Korea. Sorry if I'm being too hard headed but I really see talent in them, you know I wouldn't ask this if I didn't like them.. " Jinyoung said as he proposed everything to Danny.

 

"Hmm.. let's see first.. I just can't decide alone or my wife won't forgive me" he said, sorry as he 


The guy frowned when his proposal wasn't accepted easily


"Well though I think it's okay if we start talking about this with them don't you think so? We'll talk about this over dinner if it's not a hassle for you Danny-ah." said Jinyoung hopeful that his bestfiend would agree this time. "Also we haven't spent much time back then when you visited Korea for business purposes." he added leaving the latter with a smile.

 

"It's good for me hyung. How about we talk it over at my house?. My family will be glad to have you over for dinner. It's also the right time for you to meet my kids don't you think so hyung? " The guy asked enthusiastic. "Though I would like to remind you that there will be a time when they'll have to succeed our business so.. this is only temporary.. is that okay?" he added with a frown.

 

"Yeah it's also good for me." Jinyoung said with a warm smile. "They can decide what to do next after spending some time in the music industry and also at my school, but I would like to inform you that they won't be having any special treatment as I can't be biased with anyone. " he added. 

 

"I was about to ask you that kind of favor hyung~" he said giggling leaving the latter perplexed. "It's because I don't want them to have an  easy life. If they want something, they have to work for it. That's my family's motto. Having it all easy will not be good for them. It will only means staying in the comfort zone and having them think that they can do whatever they want without giving their all and time on it, thinking that me and my wife will always be here is what I want to avoid at all cost." He added now being the serious guy all of a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter