SELF CONTROL

SELF CONTROL

You’re aware of two things as your mind drifts into consciousness: a sweet soreness between your legs, and the soft drag of fingertips along your back.

Sunlight is coloring your eyelids a dull orange and you know it’s late enough that you should get up, but drifting there, in that soft, lulling space between sleep and awake, warm and relaxed and slowly taking in the memories of the night before, you’re reluctant to open your eyes. You can feel him, the body heat he’s throwing off behind you and the subtle movements of his chest as he breathes, and of course, his fingers tracing invisible patterns on your skin, and your body warms with the knowledge of how intimate you’d been the night before.

Neither of you had been al, but in the stark reality of Jungkook’s very public profession and your cautiousness after a string of bad experiences with fans, it was a mutual decision not to rush into bed immediately. You’d let the time come naturally, until his touch made you feel cocooned in safety and care, until he leaned over you and the look in his eyes made you shiver down to your toes, and it had never felt more right to be connected to someone else before. It was slow and unhurried, learning his body as he took you in and held you so close you could hardly breathe. And now you can still feel him everywhere, his hair in your fingers, his hands everywhere at once, his mouth tasting the salt on your soft skin. You press your thighs together discreetly, it’s almost as if he’s still resting there, his weight pressing into you, hip to hip, although you’ve felt very empty inside ever since he removed himself from you just hours before.

“I know you’re awake..” His breath tickles your ear, voice a slow, sleep-ragged drawl mumbled right against your skin. Even knowing you’ve been found out, you do your best to play it off, stretching languidly as if you’re only just stirring. “Ha..you can’t fool me,” he hums, winding a strong arm around your middle and pulls you back against his chest, and you press your face further into your pillow to hide your growing smile.

“Of course I’m awake,” your voice trembles with a yawn as you struggle to turn over and face him. “You keep touching me.” His head is pillowed on one toned arm, looking sleepy and satisfied and sweetly admiring as he watches your beautiful face come into view.

“Can I help it if I can’t keep my hands off you?” As if to prove his point, he eases one hand under the sheet that covers you to just above your chest, your skin prickling with goosebumps as his warm palm swipes over your belly and around your waist. His eyes are a fathomless light-brown this morning, watching your face with disarming intent as you subtly react to his touch with a deep sigh and small shift toward his body, and when his plush bottom lip gets caught between his teeth you can’t fight the urge to get your hands on him either. You let your fingers travel up the length of his arm to the solid expanse of his broad shoulder, and with some surprise you feel the faintest of indents there, four small crescent moons marked in his flesh, left by your fingernails when you’d clutched at him for dear life as you shook through your .

You glance back up at his face, where he hasn’t taken his eyes off of you for a second, where his lips are dark, bitten pink and a little shiny from chewing them, and your stomach gives a fluttery roll at the memory of him using those lips to take a thorough inventory of your body, until there was hardly an inch left on you that he hadn’t christened with his mouth. Jungkook’s hand tightens on your waist before it slides around to your back, fingers splayed wide over your spine as he flexes his arm to drag you closer to him, the pound of his pulse in his throat and the rake of his eyes down to where your sheet has slipped enough to glimpse the rounded tops of your s, you know you aren’t the only one reminiscing about the night before.

“Jeon Jungkook…” you don’t know what you want to say, only that you needed his name on your tongue as your hand moves to through the messy curls behind his ear. He follows your example and utters your name, every syllable dripping with the honey of his voice, and your body draws even closer to him, your covered chest pressing to his bare one, your legs tangling together until one of his is between yours and you realize for the first time how aroused he is.

“How long have you been awake?” You whisper, afraid to burst the sacred bubble surrounding the two of you, and his mouth quirks up at the corners, his eyes taking another cursory tour down your body before he answers.

“Long enough..” His eyes stay where your s swell just above the sheet, and with a turn of his wrist and a tiny tug, your chest is revealed to him. You watch his pupils dilate, his tongue dart out to wet his lips, his

Adam’s apple bob in his throat when his hips press forward enough for his to find some friction against your hip.

“Long enough for what?” He cups your in one large hand, his palm warm, fingers squeezing and feeling the weight of it, spreading warmth through your whole body. Jungkook’s eyes flicker up to your face and then back down to his prize as he leans closer to you.

“Long enough to think of all the things I wanna do to you right now..” You feel his warm breath on your skin moments before his mouth closes around your , teeth grazing the hardened nub and making you mewl and press closer to him.

Jungkook pays your s ravenous attention, all while his hands are fondling you, gripping at you, squeezing hard on the firm flesh of your to bring your hips that much closer, until, even through the sheet still between you, you can feel the heat of his length rutting up against your core. It’s so different from the night before where everything was soft, measured kisses, exploration and being as close as possible; now he’s so urgent, at your skin like it will bring him enlightenment, holding onto you like he’ll never let you out of his arms.

You don’t know if it’s you or him or both of you who does it, but suddenly the sheet is being kicked away, down your bodies until it’s piled uselessly by your curling toes. Cool morning air makes goosebumps rise over you, and then your skin prickles even further with restless and lustful energy as Jungkook pulls away from you to cast his gaze down your body, taking in your bare form for the first time in full daylight. His mouth falls open a bit, and if you hadn’t been dizzy from his touch already you’d have felt self conscious under the intensity of his eyes, but as it is you can only feel a stronger pull towards him, only a desire to give him everything you have to give. He runs the backs of his fingers along your skin from collarbone to navel and back up, and your soft plea of his name makes him look back up at your face.

You cup his jaw and he moves towards you as if entranced, hand tightening around your hip and eyes drifting shut as you trace his cheekbone with your lips, down to his jawline where his stubble grates gently against you. Your thumb his cheek, fingertips drifting to the downy hairs by his temple and tucking them back behind his ear. You feel out the lobe of it with your lips to his chin, down the long, sturdy line of his neck and back to his shoulder, to where you’d first found the marks you left on him in your pleasure last night, and then you lay your palm over where his heart beats strongly in his chest, his ribcage expanding and falling more rapidly by the second. He seeks out your mouth, his lips closing around your top lip and running his tongue against the edge of it until you tremble and sigh against him.

You reach down and take into your hand what’s been pressing insistently into you since you turned to face him;, and Jungkook’s sharp intake of breath, his choked grunt of your name, travel straight down to the pit of your stomach. You him twice, your grip steady but light, and he nearly turns to puddy against you, eyes clenching shut, muscles taut, hips rocking into your hand. You squeeze him lightly at the base and he kisses you so hard that he pushes you right over onto your back, clamboring over you all frantic limbs and desperate, sloppy kisses and leaking pre over your fingers.

“Baby, baby…” You tighten your grip on him, twisting your hand to let your palm encircle the sensitive head of him, and his arm shakes with the effort of holding himself up above you as he reaches between the two of you and grabs onto your wrist. He pulls your hand away from him, not even giving you a chance to complain about it before his tongue is back in your mouth and he’s pressing your hand down against the mattress beside your head with his own, squeezing it in his need. “I have to…I need to taste you again.”

Jungkook wastes no time in making his way down your body, leaving wet kisses in his wake on his descent. Between your legs he spreads your thighs further apart, his eyes intent on the apex of them where you’re nearly dripping wet for him, and then he’s leaving soft, ling love bites against your inner thighs and making you writhe impatiently under him. Gratefully, he doesn’t tease you for long, too eager to have your taste in his mouth, and the first long swipe of his tongue is enough to make your hands come down onto his head and twist in his hair. He through your folds with the wet tip of his tongue, rolling it up underneath your and then down to your entrance. He cups and squeezes your thighs in his hands, holding you in place while he nuzzles his face against your to get better access to every wet inch of you, and you can hardly keep yourself from biting straight through your lip as he makes you shake down to your toes.

“J-jungkook..ngh,” you gasp, nearly screaming the last syllable of his name when he spreads you open with his thumbs to slide his tongue inside of you as far as he can, and feeling the sleek, agile muscle curling up against your upper wall has you arching high off the bed, your muscles starting to clench as an draws near. You pant and look down at him, at his mess of slept- on curls nestled between your open thighs, his head moving rhythmically as he slowly tongue s you to the point of forcing all reason out of your head. Your hips buck up against his face, you can’t help it, you’re growing so close and you need him closer, you need more, and his eyes are nearly black, heavy lidded and lustful when he finally opens them and glances up your body to watch your face. They’re telling you silently to ride his tongue, and ride it you do, a ragged moan bubbling from your lips as you toss your head back, losing yourself in the nerve-sizzling pleasure he gives you while you roll your hips against his mouth.

He pulls off suddenly and you nearly start to cry, rearing up to find out what on earth he’s doing, but you can’t find a word to say when you see his pillowy mouth glistening with your juices. Two slender fingers replace where his mouth had been, sliding up into you and reaching places his tongue couldn’t, and you can’t hold yourself up anymore, falling back against the pillows, but you think you see the hint of a smirk on his swollen mouth right before his head descends back over you and your encircled by his tongue and between his lips. Jungkook holds his arm over you to keep you still this time, and with good reason; with the combination of his long fingers pumping and curling inside you and his hot, wet, skillful mouth on your you have no hope of self restraint. Your mouth opens wide in a silent scream, stars swirl behind your eyelids as you , your body wracking in time with the waves of pleasure coursing through your body. He nearly has to weigh you down to keep your hips from bucking wildly against him, and your fists white knuckle the sheets and his hair.

He releases your with a soft moan and heavy breath, his fingers slowing but never leaving you as you lay shaking on the bed, and he watches as you blink your hazy eyes at the ceiling.

“I could eat you out for hours and hours,” he confesses, his voice gone even more hoarse as he ghosts soothing, shivery kisses over your thigh and along your hip. You can only whimper as you struggle to hoist yourself up onto your elbow, letting the hand that had been clenched in his hair cup his cheek and trace that incredible mouth. Holding your gaze, he kisses the pad of your thumb before he the tip of it, much like he’d just done to your , swirling his tongue around it before letting it slip from his lips. “Think you could in my mouth one more time?” Your brain is still fuzzy from your first , muscles twitching, and yet your clamps down onto his fingers at the very sight of him and the husky, heated quality of his voice, and you can only nod, giving him a breathy ‘yes, yes’.

Of course you can. Your body obeys his commands without effort or question, like an instrument to its player.

Every nerve is tuned into high frequency, and the quick little laps that he gives your are almost too much to bear. It’s wonderful as much as it is excessive, sharp electricity traveling down your legs in little jolts. You’re still so wet from your first gush that you can hear the obscene sound of his fingers working at a maddeningly steady pace, a third finger teasing at you before it slides in to join the other two and stretches you even further. You moan out loud at the new intrusion, your hands flying up to grip the headboard above your head as you writhe with breathless apprehension. Mindful of your sensitivity, Jungkook gives your a short break, tonguing and your lips and around the tight ring of your entrance that stretches around his fingers, and when he hits that lovely spot inside you that he’s been grazing dead on, you give a shout, voice gone rough and keening.

He gives a pleased hum against you, proud of himself for finding what he’s been looking for, and presses harder against it. You pant his name, grab at him, your feet thrashing and digging into the bed as he works you towards another you weren’t sure would even happen and he gives you his hand to grip. Your fingers squeeze until his circulation must be cut off, because he’s returned attention to your , giving it shallow and flicks across and up and down and you feel like you explode, a loud cry leaving you before you can even think to stop it. He gives a quiet rumbling groan as you clench around his fingers again, coating them with another generous rush of your , and it isn’t until you’re a trembling, useless heap above him that he finally moves away from between your legs, one hand and the lower half of his face glistening.

You feel as if you can hardly move as Jungkook props himself back up over you, but that doesn’t stop you from wrapping yourself around him as his hips come to rest between your thighs. Peering up at him, He looks like the picture of an ardent lover, mussed hair framing his flushed face, lips swollen and still wet, body taut with arousal and restraint. Your hands find themselves at his waist, drifting down over his slim, fleshy hips and around to his backside where you squeeze at him. His response is immediate, a hard buck of his hips into yours, driving his , which was already heavy and craving attention against your lower belly, against you for friction, his eyelids fluttering as he takes in a hard breath through his nose.

“Jungkook,” you sound wrecked to your own ears, even as you reach for his face and bring him down to kiss the mouth that brought you to such dizzying heights. You fight against the sluggishness in your limbs and draw your legs up higher around his waist, causing your hot, drenched center to drag up against his needy , and he shudders against your body, a low whine rising in his throat. “ me !”

When he enters you, he holds himself there inside you, buried to the hilt, his hips flexed against yours as he tips his head back, back bowing as he lets out a loud groan. Your legs clamp tighter around him, fingers digging into the firm muscle on the backs of his arms; he’s hot and rigid and so deep inside you that you can’t find a single sound to make when you open your mouth.

He lowers himself down over you, pressed flushed against your body as he claims your mouth in a searing kiss until your lips are sore and beyond that, pressing his forehead to yours to fix you with his darkened eyes. One hand grips your hips, fingers digging into the soft flesh as he ruts into you, ing you with deep, deliberate snaps of his hips that make your already sensitized nerves go haywire, no hint of the sweet and gentle lovemaking that was last night. The bed squeaks and rocks with every , his steady grunts and humming moans coming every time he drives himself home.

You don’t feel as if you could again so soon, but the way he feels filling you up and pressed against you is more than enough. You clutch at him, holding him to you, breathing his breath as he breathes yours and trying your best to meet his powerful s. Jungkook’s face falls to your neck, his mouth devouring the skin there and making you buck underneath him and moan into his ear. He rears up then, your legs finding themselves in the crooks of his elbows, your body bending to his whim as he maneuvers you into a position to drive deeper. Your nails scratch at his back and sides, your breath panting out of your lungs as you watch the sweat bead on his brow, watch his face set in pleasure and determination.

“Come on, baby, fill me up,” you encourage him, wrapping your arms back around him, clutching at the sweaty skin of his back as he arcs down over you with a curse. “ for me, Baby. inside me.”

He surges into you once again, and with a sound somewhere between a groan and a whimper of your name, he spills himself into you. Three good, warm spurts burst from him, filling you up as you squeeze and milk him for all he’s worth. The muscles in your legs are sore when he lets them go, and Harry crumples over you in an exhausted, sweaty heap that smells of . Of course, you likely don’t fare much better.

“I didn’t hurt you, did I?” He mumbles into your neck worried, hands trailing slowly down your sides and over your legs as if to scan for injuries. “Was I too rough?”he asked.

“No,” you shake your head so vehemently he chuckles, stretching contentedly as much as you’re able to with him still on top of you. “It was amazing.” You smile and peck his cheek. “Please don’t hesitate to do that again.” Jungkook’s mouth is all smirk as he raises up to watch your face.

“Well, if you insist.” You share another languid, tongue filled kiss, his soft laugh shifting into a deep, satisfied groan that you feel in your own chest. “Mm, that was….incredible.” His hands come up and cup your s again, giving them each a little squeeze and a soft kiss. “You’re incredible.” You feel your face warm in a happy blush, smiling at him and brushing dampened strands of hair from his forehead.

“Y/N.” Jungkook only drags himself off of you when you push at his shoulders and complain of being squished, and even then you nearly have to roll him over yourself. You’re happy to bring the sheets back over the both of you and mold yourself up against his side as he flops his long arms around you for a cuddle.

“I’ve got no self control when it comes to you,” he says on a long breath, as if he’s admitting something he can hardly believe. “Not now that I know what it’s like to be with you.” He tucks his face against your

shoulder again, nosing at your collarbone and the crook of your neck, and your heart swells with so much affection for him it’s hard not to spill your every feeling and secret to him as you rub his back slowly.

“You don’t need to control yourself with me.”

“I’ll show you how crazy you make me.” he huddles you close to him, encased in his arms as a huge yawn takes him over for a second. “But sleep comes first.”