Jessica x Ukwon

It started from 'Role Playing' :)

Lets welcome SNSD's Jessica Jung!

It was when her first day in this Roleplaying. Everybody greeted her like they knew her so well.

Annyeonghaseyo! Jessica Jung imnida~ ^_^ Nice to meet you~ 

Was her greeting everytime she would confirm a friend request. She scrolled down in one of the groups. Everybody was looking for a boyfriend. Jessica rolled her eyes. "Heh, they all want a partner." Until a familliar name popped out on her screen.

 

Lee Hyukjae.

 

Sica ah~!

Neh oppa? :)

How are you?

I'm fine oppa. You?

I'm great~!

 

It was her first greeting with an unknown Roleplaying her Eun Hyuk oppa. 

 

So... any boys?

Jessica narrowed her eyes. "Why are they always asking me if i have someone i like? Its my first day for godsake." She sighed and typed a reply. No oppa. Can you find me one? :) Jessica played along.

Leave it to oppa ^^

 

As week goes by everytime Jessica would come online at her RP new comers would add her. She got to admit it was rather 'Fun'. "Sica?" She flinched in surprise as a familliar voice called her. She looked back and saw Tiffany by the door. Jessica sighed and return her gazed to the computer screen. "What are you doing?" Fany walked towards her then sitting beside her.

"Whats that?" Fany asked. "It's Role Playing fany.." She said.

"Oh look! There's Jiho from Block B!" Fany pointed out. Jessica looked at Jiho's post.

Wassup guys???!! Swagger Z.I.C.O is here to swag your !!

"Wtf?" Jessica muttered to herself. "Chat with him Sica. He seems fun." Sica gave Fany a weird look. "What? Heechul oppa told me about RP-ing." She beamed.

Jessica was about to click Jiho's name. When a group chat popped out.

Yo! -Jiho

What now Jiho? - Jihyun

Zico is a troll *not amuse* - Changmin

I wanted to make some noise! - Jiho

 

And a hundred of replies flooded the Group Chat. Easy guys.. :)

Sica! - Jiho

Yah I'm your noona!

Oh mianhe. Sica nooooonnaaaa - Jiho

*giggles* Hehe Annyeong~ ^_^

 

She and Jiho would chat regularly 'Jiho' was a fun guy.

 

I'm forever alone :((

 

Jessica saw Minhyuk one of the Block B member posted in a group wall. Oh you're not alone.. :) She replied.

But I AM! - Minhyuk

B bomb no! You're not alone! - Jiho

Then why am i single now? - Minhyuk

You'll find a girl soon oppa - Amber

Yeah like *coughsicacough* - Jiho

Jessica smiled. Er? me?

Neh! Sica noona! Minhyuk!! - Jiho

ah hehe *blush* Hi.. :)

Hello - Minhyuk

Aigo.. - Jiho

 

So Zico is hooking you up with B bomb? Hyukjae's name flash on Jessica's screen. Neh.. :) She replied. Do you like him? He ask. We're still knowing each other oppa.. :)

Good to know. ^_^

 

"Oooh sica. Maybe Minhyuk will be your first Boyfriend!" Fany said to Jessica not taking her eyes off the screen. "Nah." Sica shrugged.

 

Noona! Minhyuk!!! Jiho chatted her. Minhyuk what? She asked. Minhyuk! Go to Minhyuk!

*laughs* Why do you want me to go to minhyuk so badly??

Aish noona! Trust me!!

 

A few weeks pass. At first Jiho was pushing her to Minhyuk. But it doesn't work. Sica just go with the flow and let Jiho do anything he wants. "Oh sica I wanna join!" Fany said. "Really? Go and make an account."

"Arasso. I'll go to my room. See ya." Fany stood up and left.

 

It turned out Minhyuk doesn't like her. So she shrugged it off she doesn't gave interest to him either. Until.. this guy shows up..

 

Kim Yukwon.

 

Annyeonghaseyo! Block B 'Lady Killer' Ukwon imnida! *smiles ily*

 

Oh we got a proud one. Sica thought in her mind. Annyeong! Jessica Jung imnida!!

Hi noona *smirk*

Hello! :3 *giggles*

What a cutie~ How are you?

I'm fine :)) You?

Great... so.. do you have a partner to the wedding?

 

That reminds her.. It was Eun Hyuk and Hyoyeon's Wedding in the RP. And she was the Maid Of Honor.

 

Ah no.. why? *smiles*

Umm.. Do you want to go with me?

Oh *blush* Sure!

 

She was a Block B fan. Even though its just an RP it feels so real. "Kyya~" Sica squealed infront of the screen. "Aigo.. Wae am i squealing???!!" She hit herself.

 

So Ukwon was Sica's 'Date' in the wedding. Everyone notice how Ukwon talks to Sica. They all knew Ukwon likes her.

 

"Sica ah.. Its late. Go to sleep." Taeyon poked her side. "Oh really.. Oh okay!" She bid farewell to the RP-ers and went to bed.

Before she closed her eyes. "Should i make a drama? Haha. I should confess to Ukwon. That would be epic." She laughed softly.

 

 

---

 

As her eyes split open. Jessica stretched her arms and went to the bathroom. She did her thing. And then she remembered. "Oh.. I forgot about the drama." Sica excited her computer and logged in to the RP.

Luckily Ukwon was online.

She saved a picture of Block B. [The latest pic of them which Ukwon has red hair and Jiho's hair was blonde] She upload it in a group and captioned.

 

I'm starting to like that guy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over there! But i dunno if he likes me back :3

 

The comments started to grow.

His hair stands out Sica - Jihyun

Am i that obvious? Haha

So its between Jiho oppa and Ukwon oppa? - Amber

He likes you too noona! - Jiho

Ah.. *blush* really?

Wow great job - Changmin

Thanks!

Its Ukwon! - Gayoon

Oh Ukwon eh? - Eun Hyuk

Ah... *nods* I-its him.

I knew it - Jiho

 

To Sica's Surprise Ukwon message her. Hi *Smirks*

Oh! H-hi.. *looks down*

Oh wae sica? *holds your chin up and makes you look at me* Whats the problem?

D-don't do this a-after i confess to you... *blush*

I saw it... *Smirk*

Y-you did?

*nods* And you'll be surprise.

Oh wae? You're making me nervous Ukwon ah..

Just wait :)

 

 

A few minutes later.

 

Jessica Jung.. Can you be the owner of my heart?

 

Sica saw Ukwons post in a group. She can't help but her cheeks burn up in reality. "oh wae Am i feeling this?" She cup her cheeks.

 

I KNEW IT!! - Jiho

Chukahaaaeee~~!! - Jihyun

Erm.. I-is this t-rue?? A-are you joking me???

Say yes unnie! - Gayoon

Congrats!! >.> - Changmin

Of course I'm not joking you princess.. - Ukwon

Say YESSSS~~ - Amber

Uh.. YES.

KYAAA CHUKAHAE!!! - Hyoyeon

I knew you would accept princess! :3 *kiss your cheeks* I love you~ :) - Ukwon

I-i love you too *blush*

 

 

Sica sighed. "Wow.. That was fast.."

 

 

 

I'm sorry for a lame first chapter!!

And oh.. If your confuse why Ukwon was Sica's bf here. Well at first Ukwon was Sica's Boyfriend. But then Eun Hyuk with some others including Sica. Played TRUTH OR DARE. When it was Sica's turn. Eun Hyuk gave him a playful dare, same as Changmin's turn. Sica and Changmin tease each other and basically got close. Just read the story :))

 

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE ^_^