Fin

Concert

Seokjin's pov:
"Hyung! Let's do something fun! ", the deep voice screamed into my ear while I was peacefully reading a book. I looked up from the book to see Taehyung flashing his famous boxy grin at me ,he knows well enough I don't have the heart to turn him down when he is doing that. "Okay,Tae-ah. What do you wanna do?" I asked. " Well Bogum Hyung called me yesterday & he said he brought tickets to Big Bang sunbaenims consert & he gave me two .So would you like to go with me?". I was so shocked ,surprised & excited that I stared at Taehyung for at least half a minute. I couldn't believe he got their tickets. "Aigoo hyung please let's go! We won't get a chance like this again. " I finally came down from my cloud nine & screamed "Chincha? OF COURSE I'LL GO WITH YOU! " I threw my arms around Taehyung & pulled him into a tight hug. Taehyung smiled into my shoulder & said "Thank you Jin-hyung ". 

Taehyung's Pov: 
Me & Jin hyung started to get ready around three as we both needed time to dress up casually while trying to stay incognito. Jin hyung couldn't chose between his snapbacks & asked me to pick out one for him. I chose a black one which looked similar to mine. We wore black turtlenecks & high collared outfits. Hyung called our managers to get the car out & I called Bogum hyung to ask him where we would meet. We decided that we'll meet outside a   Bookshop which is the closest one to the concert. We said goodbye to our members & got down from the dorm. Our manager drove the car & we both took the backseats. "I feel excited like a high school goer again! I really looked up to T.O.P sunbaenim back then" Jin giggled. I took his hand from his lap & locked his fingers with mine while giving his hand a light squeeze. "Me too hyung. It feels like it's been a lifetime since I went to their concert". We both started to talk about our favorite big bang songs & ended up screaming Bang Bang Bang the entire ride. Manager hyungnim smiled at us & let us continue... Well whatever we were doing. We reached the bookshop & found Bogum hyung waiting with his bodyguard wearing a musk. We both greeted & thanked him . He smiled at us saying " It makes me happy to see my dongsangs happy". We started walking from there to the concert. 

We bought some snacks & walked to the farthest row from the stage. Bogum hyung sat between his bodyguard me while I sat between him & Jin hyung. Our manager hyung nim sat beside Jin hyung . As soon as the concert began we all started to cheer for them . Jin hyung & I sang along to every Big Bang song as we know them all by heart. But we couldn't exactly dance along to every song as we couldn't draw much attention to ourselves. But still I had one of the best time of my life. 

After the concert ended we got out from the place as soon as we could. We asked Bogum hyung to join us for dinner but he had a busy schedule so he couldn't go with us. Me & Jin hyung decided to go to our favorite restaurant which is also 20 minute walking distance from our dorm. Manager hyung had to leave as it was already late at night . So he dropped us at the restaurant & took off from there. The restaurant wasn't crowded at this late at night still we both chose a table that was partly hidden by the wall. We ordered loads of foods as we were famished from all the screaming & walking we did there. "Eat up hyung! " I exclaimed with a mouthful of kimbibap while looking at him. " I will enjoy the food" said a happy looking Jin hyung 

" Taehyung-ah thank you for taking me with you to the concert. I had so much fun! I really didn't get to do much with you for a long time" said Jin while walking on the pavement beside me. "I know hyung . The filming took a lot of my free time & when I got some time off you had shooting in the jungle. So we didn't get to spend any time together at all. That's why I had to take you with me this time", I smiled at him. "I'm glad to be the one who got to this " said Jin hyung. " Aigoo hyung don't be silly ! Who else would I spend the day with rather than my favorite hyung? ", I threw my arms around his shoulders & nuzzled my head on his neck. Jin hyung started laughing with his wind shield wiping laugh & wrapped one of his arms around me. " That's a big compliment since it's  from my favorite dongsang " said Jin hyung. " Woah! Hyung ! What did you just say right now?", I looked at his doe like eyes at wonder. Jin hyung only chuckled  & said "I don't remember". " Hyung how can you forget this quickly?! We all asked you for a week who was your favorite dongsang but you never answered us ! Now you just said that I'm your favorite dongsang! ", I started moving my arms around in excitement. " I did? Okay then" 
"Hyunngggggie I love you so much " ,I clinged to him like a coala . "I love too ,byu " Jin hyung replied with a pair of red ears & blinding smile.

 

AN: I was really bored guys so started writing this to get rid of the boredom. Also this is the first time ever I wrote anything at all. English is not my native language & I didn't proof read anything so forgive my mistakes. & thank you for reading this ... Well whatever this is... 

& thank you for over hundred views! Special thanks to those who subscribed & upvoted it!  I might start writing something again.. So any prompts guys? It's still gotta be Taejin though!