Chapter 4

Don't cry

I eye widen in shock when our lips met. His lips were ... soft. He got off me quickly and bowed a bunch of times repeating  that he was sorry. "I'm Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm s-" "It's okay." I said getting up off the ground. I grabbed all my belongings and bowed before leaving. I didn't want to stay in the atmosphere any longer than needed. I quickly went to my next lesson.

~~~

After school I quickly left out of the campus doors, leaving my friends behind. They were shouting my name but I ignored their presence and walked out of the gates. Once I was a good distance from the school I took a deep breath. Today was just plain crazy. I my lips. His lips. Soft. Inviting. I shook my head. Ani. Ani. Ani. I shouldn't think like this. It's not right.

I'm not against gays or anything, but he's my teacher. That's wrong and we could get into lots of trouble if we're not careful.

I stopped at a coffee shop. The aroma was so great I just had to get myself a drink. I ordered and went to sit down a the back of the shop by the window and took a sip. I got out my Ipod an started the music. I closed my eyes an let the music flow into my ears while I hummed softly to myself. After a couple minutes I opened my eye again. I saw someone walking into the shop.

Oh my Gwad. Mr. Shim. My cheeks redden as he walked up to the counter an ordered a drink. I quickly threw my IPod back into my backpack and put it on. I grabbed my drink and quickly made my way out.

Aish. Why do I have to see him right now?! When I finally found my relaxing mood. I'm seriously going crazy. I was too busy in my thoughts that I almost got hit by a passing car making the person honk their horn. Good think I was pulled away in time.

"Yah! Are crazy!" I heard the person that pulled me away shout at me. I turned and looked up to see Mr. Shim.  I looked down onto the ground ashamed. "I'm sorry."

Changmin's POV:

Aish. Really. This kid.  Well he should be sorry. He could have gotten himself killed! I was fuming right now. When I finally calmed myself down.  I saw that he was shaking from shock and fear. Now I fely bad. I signed and bent down to his level. At first I was on the ground but I got up to yell at him, making him feel gulity.

"Aigoo." I ruffled his hair. "Look at this mess. Your shirts all wet." He looked up at me with blurry eye. I pulled him into a hug and he sugged me tightly back. His tears were wetting my suit. I felt him go heavy in my arms and notice that he fell asleep, or fainted....

Onew's POV:

I woke up in a car. I paniced and shot up in my seat. "Whoa!" I heard someone shout in surpirse. "You scared me!" It was Mr. Shim. "Are you okay?"

I nodded embarrassed. "Where are we going?" "My place." "wae?"

"Because when I tried to wake you up you didn't even budge." I mumbled. "hehe. I am a heavy sleeper at times."  I let out an awkward chuckle.

He snickered and ruffled my hair with one of his hands, eyes still on the road. He stopped at a beautiful apartment. ":Let's go."

"Go? Can't you just take me home." "Let's get you cleaned up first since we're already here. You  must be stick. I know I am." He chuckled. My cheeks redded because I knew It was my fault and I was kind of sticky.

He led me to his appartment door and we stepped inside. I was amazed.

"You can take a shower in the bathroom right over there, I'll take it in my bedroom. " He handed me a towel. I nodded an head to wear he pointed out. I took a nice warm shower. It was quick. What kind of guy needs to shower so long? You just need to shampoo or/and condition and wash you're body. I got out of the shower an dried my body and dried my hair. It was still pretty wet but I didn't want to waste Mr. Shim's time so I wrapped the towel around my waist an walked out to find my teacher, with my dirty clothes of course.

He was no where to be seen So I walked to the source of where the shower was coming from. I walked into the bed room, knocking first of course. "Mr. Shim~? I kind of whispered. I walked toward the bathroom door and knocked softly. The shower stopped and after a minute or two the door opened to reveal a half teacher. He was still slightly wet but his towel covered his lower part.

I gulped my invisible saliva. He looked me up and down. I felt shivers from his gaze. "Oh. That's right clothes." He smiled an walked towards his closest. He handed me the clothes. It was long sleeved shirt which was kind of big on me, well the sleeves were and a pair of thin sweat pants.

"I'll take that." He took the dirty clotes in my hand an walked out for a moment. "I'll take these to the washing machine." I took off my towel and slid on the sweat pants. I felt a little breeze since I wasn't wear my undergarment.... I didn't dare ask for one since it'd be awkward to let someone barrow your underwear or boxers.

Mr. Shim walked in when I was about to put on the top part of my clothing and stared for a while. I cleared my throat and blushed. He coughed and looked away, walking towards the cloest to find something to wear. "Wait until you're clothes are clean, then I'll take you home." He said. "Ne." I slipped on the shirt. He started wearing his clothes when I turned toward him. He already had his lower half covered, pants. I was staring at his amazing chest. I only have a flat tummy. T.T

"I guess I'm not the only one staring." He chuckled when he caught me. I blushed and looked away.

He walked up to me an lifted my chin up, looking into my eyes. "Let me try something okay?" He asked hesitantly. I nodded.

My heart was racing when he started to lean cloer to me. My eye flutter close when his lips reached me. I was speechless, but I was enjoying this....

Changmin's POV:

I knew this is wrong but I couldn't help it. His lips felt so good against mine. I was surprised when He started moving his lips against mine. I followed along and pulled him closer. His tongue slipped into my mouth. He was now taking control. It was softy an sweet. The kiss was amazing. His arms wrapped around my neck. We finally pulled apart when we were out of breath.

"How was I?" He asked softly emabarrassed. "Amazingly sweet." He smiled to himself trying not to look into my eyes. He wa blushing.

I lifted his chin up and captured his lips again, this time I took control. I was pushing him backwards slightly making him walk backwards until we fell onto the bed. I was on top of him continuing the sweet kiss we shared.One of my hands Slid into his shirt, well mine, and rubbed his waist band. His hand gripped on hair while the other held the back of my neck pulling me in closer. My legs were on each side of him.

Onew's POV:

I didn't know why we were doing this but I like it. I slowly lifted my knee, sliding it along my teacher leg until it met . He moaned into my mouth, closing his legs slightly. "How does it feel." I asked against his lips innocently. I started to move my knee making him groan. I was slowly getting arosed.

I flipped him over and now I topped. "Don't you think this is going a little to far?" I asked with a smirk. I pecked his lips and rolled over to sit on the bed.

"I'm hungry." I said out loud. I heard him sign in disapointment, making me smirk. "Do you have fried chicken?" I asked looked down at him.

a/n:

I hope you like this update!

Check out my story B.A.P's Block everyone. Come on Silent readers COMMENT! and SUBSCRIBE!!!

Anyways. B.A.P. POWER!