Ch. 3

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"yea" He stood up straight 

"so your perents tell me Daehyun and you broke up"

"Dae?" Taehyun felt upset "but he was nice Baekhyun" he turned to Baekhyun and pulled on the bottom of his shirt with teary eyes "you love Daehyun"

"Daehyun and I never broke up after the thing and my perents know that" he then picked up Taehyun "dont worry Daehyun and I are still a couple"

"oh well I'm not sure why your perents told me other wise" he smiled "its good to see you after you moved to Busan"

"yea its good to see you too"

"do you wanna hang out while your still here"

"that be nice but I'm here for my brothers birthday then I'm going back to Busan"

"well I'll come over and see if we can and if you" he got nervous "have time"

"uh yea sure"

"ok good well I should be going I'll be back though because your perents asked me to help carry new furniture in"

"sounds good see you then"

Chanyeol kept blushing and then walked out. Baekhyun walked upstairs and sighed. Chanyeol used to have a big crush on Baekhyun back in high school. He was upset he had dated Daehyun but knew he was a good guy. Chanyeol didn't go to public school. He ended up attending the expensive private high school for the rich. Chanyeol was always the guy Baekhyuns perents wanted him to be happy with but that dream was cut short when Baekhyun fell in love with Daehyun.

Baekhyun called Daehyun and waited for him to pick up

"hello"

"did you fall back asleep?"

"mhm I'm still tierd you woke me up"

"hahaha your so lazy"

"your so cute"

Baekhyun giggled and layed on his bed hugging his pillow he wished was Daehyun. 

"Dae Chanyeol is here" he paused "my perents brought him over"

"ignore him"

"I'm not sure how that will go because you know how my perents feel about him"

Baekhyun could hear his husband sigh. 

"they wont stop will they?" he paused "they should know nothing will work because I have you and you have me"

"I want you here right now"

"I know Baek but you have just a day or two left in Seoul I'll see you"

Chanyeol walked back outside and Baekhyun's perents ran over 

"so what happened?"

"Baekhyun said he's still dating Daehyun" he sighed - upset "you guys said he finally stopped dating that poor loser"

"we just needed you to come by"

"we thought it would be nice for you two to talk again because that way Baekhyun will forsure get over Daehyun and leave him for you"

Chanyeol sighed and fixed his hair

"ok I'll be back later in my sports wear to show my muscals" he smiled 

"yea thats good. Impress him ok"

"yes Mrs. Byun"

Chanyeol left and smiled. Taehyung was in the bushes then when he had the chanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter