2nd Shot

Requited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona can't believe what she just heard from Tiffany. A small laugh escapes her lips. She look at Tiffany and hel the older girl's hand. "Did I hear it right? You hate me?" Yoona asked. Tiffany avoid Yoona's eyes, she is afraid that her ownself betray her. "Yes you heard it right. I hate you." Yoona shook her head. Shecupped Tiffany's cheeks and let the latter face her. "If you really do atleast tell me by looking in my eyes." Yoona was challenging Tiffany.

Tiffany sigh and do all her best to have the guts to say the oppiste thing she was currently feeling. "Fine, I hate you. Wanna know why I keep on pestering you about moving on? Well the other members tell me that if I can help you. I don't want to help you. I hate you! I-" Tiffany's words were cut when she feel Yoona's lips into her lips.

The next thing she know is her eyes closed feelling the sweet flesh agiasnt her own. Yoona was kissing her full of love, Tiffany was enjoying it, on the other  hand. She pull Yoona closer her body. Their lips are dancing in unison. She sd her arms in Yoona's neck. They pull away fro the need of air. Yoona look at Tiffany, the other girls starts blushing.

"You hate me  unnie? You make me fell for you, and now you will tell me you hate me? Just wow!" Yoona smile with pain. Tiffany can't find a word to utter. "Yoona, I- I love you." Tiffany confessed. A smile form in Yoona's lips as she heard the confession from the older girl. Tiffany was flustered. 

Yoona get Tiffany's hand. Tiffany was blushing, she can't believe that finally the girl she like is liking her back. "Look how our hands fitted." Yoona show their hands together. "Yoona can you stop being sweet talker its making me blush." Tiffany confessed shyly. Yoona find it cute to tease.She pull Tiffany by the waist and their boy are snuggled together. "Even our body fits together." That words earn a slap from Tiffany. "Yoona you are ert."

"Hey I didn't say anything." Yoona says with a look of denying. Tifffany was really blushing. She pull herself away from Yoona. She was about to leave, but Yoona hug her from behind. "Where are you going?" Yoona asked in a husky tone. Tiffany was with that question. She know this is not right, but she can't help it.

"Y-yoona." Tiffany remove  Yoona's arm to her waist and run to her room. Yoona confused on the way Tiffany was acting. She just shook her head on the way her girl was acting. She walk to her room and close it.

 

The whole SNSD plan to go out for a bar since it's been a long time since the all of them went out to wind up. They are in priva

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter