Lunch at the Rooftop

Isolated Rooftop
It was another lonely lunch for you. Since your friends had family stuff to worry about they couldn't go to school, so you decided when you're alone you'd eat at the rooftop.

You didn't have much friends, it was only Na Heun, Yumi and sometimes Myungsoo who was with you since the school's Queenka es bribed(threatened)people to be her friends.

You let out a long sigh and started eating your food.*another day without friends, what a great life you have _______* You thought sarcastiacally and sighed again.

“What's with the sigh?” A familiar voice asked which made you jump a little since you thought you were alone at the rooftop.

“You scared me, Oppa!” You pouted and punched his arm.“Sorry” He said then chuckle because he finds your pout cute.“Anyway, to what I was asking, why did you sigh?”

“Because I have no friends”

“Then what am I?”

“A friend”

“See you've got me, you don't need anyone else” *I hope that wasn't to cheesy!*

“Yeah, but you're a guy!” You protested.*Gah!! I don't know when to confess!!*

“Then I'll prove to you that you don't need anyone else” He pulled you up gently from your seat and lead you near the edge of the rooftop.

“OH MY GOSH!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME??!?!?!?” You screamed and hugged him tightly. Then you realised you were hugging him.“Oh, sorry about that” You let go embarrassed.“I would never let you fall, I'll be there with you forever” He said a he back hugged you.

Both of you stayed like that for a while until both of you spoke at the same time.

“Oppa, I—” “_______, I--, uh you go first”

*THIS IS IT!FIGHTING!*

“Oppa, I Love You and if you don't feel the same way I understand becauseyouprobablywouldn'tlikeagirllikem---” You cut off by the sudden kiss. “Why would I not like you, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met” You felt tears roll down your face, not sad, bitter tears, happy ones.“Why didn't you tell me so?” You asked sniffling after every word. “Because I was afraid of rejection, at first I thought I was afraid of love but then I saw you and realised i was only afraid of not being loved back” He whispered as he wiped away your tears.

“So that means you don't like Yumi unnie?” You asked as you hugged him. “_______-ah” He said as held your chin up to face him “Why would I like my own sister, that's Uhh weird” You'd had always thought Myungsoo and Yumi had something because they were close to each other but you never knew they were siblings.

“So, are we a couple now?” You asked.

“Yeah, but I have to do something else” He said as he led you to the cafeteria.

He stood up on an empty table and shouted “_______ here is my girl and if you ever hurt her you won't see the light any more!! That's all!

“Now you ruined my chance of having at least one more friend” You pouted.

He pecked your lips and said “You don't need anyone else but me”

------------------ It's kinda crappy, but hope you liked it..