Bruises (5)

LIAR

Taehyung wakes up in his bed after a long night of bawling his eyes out. He felt empty like a huge part of himself had left and disappeared. Taehyung went to go brush his teeth but on the way, he went to go check up on his "wife." When he had reached the room, he peeked in and she was nowhere to be seen. Did she go somewhere? His mind was not remembering anything that happened last night so he texted Jungkook to ask if he knew her whereabouts. In the meantime, Taehyung went to the living room and saw pieces of paper scattered all around the living room floor. He picked them up slowly and pieced them together. There it was.... her letter. He read it backed to himself till he had recieved a text. Kakao! He looked at his phone and the message read: 

 

Jungkookie: Yeah. Jamie ran to ME after she found out something YOU did. For the next few days, don't expect her home. Also, dont even think about texting me for the next few days. 

Taehyung: Me? What did I do?

Jungkookie: You're kidding, right? 

Taehyung: No, I'm serious. Wth did I do to Jamie? 

Jungkookie: To sum it up....opening a letter in front of your wife about your affair isn't the best thing to do. I guess you had to learn that the hard way. 

Taehyung: I did that? Me? 

Jungkookie: Yup...well...bye

 

What did I do? Is what Taehyung thought. He was such a huge mess. Taehyung knew he couldn't do anything to fix anything. So, he got divorce papers and bought a plane ticket. To where? He didn't know himself but he'll search far and wide for the love of his life. 

*knock knock knock* "What the hell do you want? Didn't I tell you not to-"

"I got the divorce papers. Just let her sign it and I'll be out of her life." Out of nowhere, a feminine voice appeared.

"Who is i-" She looked straight at him. The corners of her eye are filled with water threatening to fall at any moment. "Why are you here? I don't want to see you!" She yelled at him with the tears already falling. Jamie's eyes then looked down at Taehyung's hand. DIVORCE PAPERS. This is actually happening....She thought. "Come in, Taehyung." Let's get this over with. 

Jungkook closed the door behind Taehyung and went over to the table with Jamie and Taehyung. They all then sat down and just waited for one another to say anything. In the end, Taehyung set down the papers. 

"Fill it out and I'll be gone out of your life." He placed a pen on top of the papers. Jamie stayed quiet while sobbing. Taehyung and Jungkook watched her with puty. As she got to a certain point, he said something else. "I'll be leaving tonight at nine. I'm going far away to find her." He then faces Jungkook. "Tell the hyungs I won't be there for them for awhile and that I will miss them a lot." Jungkook shook his head and then refocused on Jamie. She finally finished and handed the paper back to Taehyung. 

"Nothing else, right?" Taehyung was about to speak and apologize but she was already headed towards the door and then she disappeared before both of them could say anything. 

"Wow. Congratulations! Another girl walking out of your life! You must be sooo happy right now aren't ya? I never knew you were like this Kim Taehyung you are such a bit--" He was stopped by a punch across the face. Jungkook was flown back a bit but he was fine. He then chuckles at the raging Taehyung. "Look at you defending that ho--" Another blow to the face. But this time he fell to the floor. Immediately, Jungkook stood up. "Get out. GET OUT NOW!" He pushed Taehyung out of the door along with the divorce papers. "Jamie never deserved you. She is such a sweet girl but you and your stupid lies had to ruin it for her! Don't even think about talking to me again!" Jungkooked then slammed the door. He fell down behind the door and started to cry, He lost one of his best friends and now his other best firend is heartbroken and has no one to take care of her. He got up and went out to look for her. The first place was her favorite place, the park. Taehyung, on the other hand, was driving home in tears. He recalled Jungkook's words and it hit him like a brick. I'm such a bad person. He thought to himself. But again, it didn't matter. It was all too late. He had gone home to pack and leave. 

Swinging back and forth she tried to celar her mind slowly. "JIMIN-AH!" She looked to her left and there was Jungkook just running towards her. He embraced her as she cried on his shoulders. "Shhh..shhh...it'll be okay." Jamie then backed up and looked at his face.

 "Oh my god! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Jiminie." 

"Yeah right! Come on, I'll fix you up." As she said that he had wiped her tears off of her cute, squishy cheeks. They walked to the nearest pharmacy and got a first aid kit. She fixed up his bruises and did it without question. 

"Wanna go for some bubble tea?" Jungkook asked since he knew that was her favorite thing in the world. 

"A duh. Let's go go go~~~~" They were now laughing togethere as well as running. She started to slow down. He did so too. "Kookie." 

"Huh?"

"I love you. Thank you for everything." She hugged him. Of course, he hugged back. By then, they were already at the bubble tea shop. She then looked at the time. 8pm.

"Yah. I gotta go do something. Do you mind waiting for me at home?"

"Let me go with you, Jamie."

"It's fine," she smiled. "Go on home. I'll be back by ten, I promise." 

He rubbed the top of her head, "Okay. You better keep that promise. Or I'll punish you." He winked.

"Oh my god, you're disgusting." She laughed and then pulled a taxi up for her.

"Miss, where would you like to go?"

"The airport, please. I have some business to handle there."