Everything

Everything

Just by looking at him he knew that he was what he wanted, what he needed. No one else could ever compare and Jinyoung didn’t even feel the need to compare.

 

Just a small glance showed everything Jinyoung wanted to see. He could see from his seat Mark’s beautiful side profile, his sharp canines that peeked out from his amazing wide smile. His cheerfulness had lured Jinyoung in his net and Jinyoung wasn’t even searching for a way out. Even his silent moments felt special to Jinyoung, everything about him.

 

Maybe love truly was blind, deaf, senseless.

 

Mark lightly smiled while holding a fans hand. Even his kindness is out for everyone to see. He never truly hurt anyone’s feelings, pranks are not counted in this.

 

Oh no, I wasn’t prepared for this.

 

The fan must have asked for aegyo or Mark just had one of his weird moments but there he was, puffing his cheeks and all Jinyoung wanted to do was squeeze them. Mark always complained to Jinyoung about having to go aegyo but still, he was the one who did it the most often, probably very aware of how it drove Jinyoung crazy.

 

Now that Jackson was okay again all the members were more relaxed but they also had more fun when their jokester was again with them. Now he had the amazing view to see how Mark lifted his head up high and exposed his beautiful long neck when he began laughing.

 

Oh and that laugh, how he loves that laugh. Anytime he hears it, it’s pure music to his ears. Mark could laugh all day every day and Jinyoung wouldn’t have a complaint. Although, it’s very hard to kiss while laughing...

 

Jinyoung was totally zoned out, he didn’t see at all how there were two teenage girls in front of him, waiting for his attention. He would have stayed in his dreamland if Jaebum hadn’t poked his side. With a small jolt he brought his attention to the girls. The girls who held at ears for him to take.

 

Of course, what he wouldn’t do for his fans? With a small smile he accepted them and tried fitting them on his head. He turned to look at Mark for approval but found him already looking at him. A happy chuckle erupted from his mouth and a warm gaze was aimed for Mark and Mark only. Loving looks and smiles were exchanged between them, all until again Jaebum had to poke Jinyoung.

 

He cleared his throat and returned his attention back to the girls.

They would totally get scolded by their manager because of this….