Ripped Jeans

It's not about age

It's not because of age

 

"Passed by my old school today, but was stopped from entering by the principal... Is it because my jeans are too ripped? 😭"

"It's because of your age"

___________

When Wonshik came back to dorm, the lights were all out, showing no signs of living people present at all.

They must all have schedules... I remembered Ken-hyung had his musical, N-hyung had drama, Hong Binnie and Hyukkie had their own things too... Taekwoonie-hyung... He told he was free all day today but he's not back yet? Ravi thought.

That's when he had a soft groan coming from one of the rooms. He turned his head towards the direction of the sound. It was from Taekwoon's room.

He slowly tiptoed to the door so as to not alert the person in the room and gingerly twisted the door knob. When he peeked inside, he saw the person occupying his mind previously; Taekwoon

The lights were off, the only light source coming from Taekwoon's phone lying on the floor and he shifted his vision up to look at his hyung's face. Taekwoon had his index finger in his mouth and he was at it with a pout on his face. As cute as it looks, it also made Wonshik gulp down his saliva, his Adam apple bobbing up and down and he had to his lips which were drying at the sight

"What are you doing hyung?"

"Uwah!"

Taekwoon gasped from the surprise and removed his fingers from his mouth instantly, scampering to hide something behind his back. Wonshik flicked the switch beside the door and the room was illuminated. When his eyes adjusted to the lighting, he could see a few needles and threads lying in front of Taekwoon's knee and his arms were poorly attempting to hide a... pair of jeans?

"Are you sewing your ripped jeans?"

Wonshik slowly approached Taekwoon who was kneeling on the ground and shaking his head furiously as his ears redden.

"Why are you suddenly sewing your jeans? I thought you like it ripped... Ah"

Realization struck Wonshik and he couldn't help but grin.

"Is it because of the comment I made? About your age?"

"No it's not! It's not...." Taekwoon shook his head vigorously again to prove his point. At this point, his face had already turned as red as a tomato.

"It's okay hyung, it's the comment isn't it? It's just a joke," Wonshik sat down in front of Taekwoon with legs crossed and each hand on his knees, making Taekwoon turn his head away to hide his blush.

"It's not..."

"Hmm?"

"It's not because of age! I will prove it to you tomorrow!" Taekwoon finally blurted out, surprising Wonshik.

"Ehhh!!!! Hyung you're going back to the school tomorrow?!"

"Yes!"

"Noooo don't go back! It'll be the same!"

At that, Taekwoon froze and became silent.

"Taekwoonie?"

"Soyoudon'tlovemebecausei'mold"

"Wait what?"

"I said, I'm old so you don't love me anymore right?"

"Waittttt a minute, how did it turn into this?"

Taekwoon slowly dipped his head down, staring at the floor. He look exactly like a kitten with ears flopped down on his head and Wonshik would have laughed and if it wasn't for the situation they were in.

"You're not denying," His voice sounded like he was going to cry the next moment.

Wonshik sighed and paused for a moment.

"Taekwoon-ah, the age thing was just a joke, and I apologize if you were affected by it. Regardless of your age, I love you for who you are, that's why it doesn't matter if you are young or old, wears ripped jeans or not, I will still love Jung Taekwoon," Wonshik spoke gently, like he was talking to a child and his hand moved to caress Taekwoon's face, lifting it up slowly.

Unsurprisingly, the latter' face was painted red, the colour spreading to his ears and neck, and his eyes watered a bit as he bit his pink plush bottom lip.

"Promise?" A soft whisper.

"Mm?"

"Promise you'll love me even after 500 years?" Taekwoon raised his volume and mumbled shyly, looking Wonshik directly in the eyes.

"I'll love you even after an eternity," Wonshik smiled and kissed his cute boyfriend on the forehead.

It not about age, it's definitely the ripped jeans ;P