A Different World

Reality Check
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Normal Reality

"John, I'm going to bed first, are you coming?", I asked my boyfriend who was busy playing Overwatch. He just shook his head at me and said no. I was really tired for some reason that I could barely stay awake watching YouTube videos as I usually do before I slept. Who knew that things would turn 180 degrees the minute I opened my eyes.

My Alternate Reality

"Elle, wake up. We are going to be late for the shoot", someone said to me. I sleepily open my eyes and thought why does the guy sound like Suga except he's speaking English and I don't remember having a shoot to go to. I suddenly jolted awake when I realised that Suga was right in front of my face! I was like Suga?! He started laughing and told me that yes, he does look like Suga from BTS but how I could forget that my boyfriend's name is Yoongi? I told him to give me like 10 minutes while I got myself sorted out. Last thing I remembered was me falling asleep after speaking with John, my boyfriend who clearly does not look like Suga or Yoongi for that matter. 

This room does not look familiar to me but it seems to appear that I'm staying with Yoongi as there are both guys and girls clothings & items in this room. I looked out of the window to realise that I was in a place that seemed to look like LA instead of the little neighbourhood I got used to in Sydney. I saw a phone on the table next to the bed, I was praying that the code is the same so that I could get some clue about who I seemed to be. Luckily the code was the same but it appears that I must have somehow fell into an alternate reality while I was sleeping and in this reality, it seems like I was a pretty famous beauty YouTuber who was dating a Korean-American YouTube rapper who got viral because of his looks that is similar with Suga. So even in this reality, kpop rules the world, I guess but if I'm here then who is living my reality? Won't John or the other Elle get a shock at how different our lives were?! Speaking of John, I tried looking for clues and searched up his social media but it appears that in this reality, I never met him nor knew him. I fell to the floor whilst Yoongi was shouting for me asking if I was ready already. 

He came in and asked if I was ok and that he can tell my manager, Lia to postpone the shoot if needed since I didn't look so well. I have a manager?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter