Chapter 01

Sky Is The Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The digital clock on my night stand started beeping,recieving a loud groan from me.i turned it off after my eyes snapped open.the blue LED light was glaring at me with 07:30 am sign.i woke up,leaving my bedroom for washing my face before grabbing a bar from refrigerator.putting my jeans and a blue t-shirt on.i left the house without waking the others up.hoping in my purple bicycle,i headed for the gym.
The gym,was actually an area near our school.a good place for students to exercise and warm up.i needed this place to play tennis.to make myself more and more perfect.to make my parents more and more proud.
Seoul National University,the place i had dreamed of going since my freshman year,south korea's best university,the place people like ban ki moon and kim tae hee graduated from.they just sent me an invitation last week.turning me to a silent and shocked human for about five days.i mean,it was SNU we were talking about.just thinking,what else in the world do i need?i have everything i want,almost.
A boyfriend.i had everything except a guy who comes to pick me up every day for school,a guy who decorates my locker with flowers and chocolates every 14th february.not that me being single and never been kissed is shameful(mentioning my feminism beliefs).i have no regret that nights i had spent on studing while other teenagers were partying and sleeping with whoever they talked.i am watching were just those sleepless nights leaded me to.all these 12 years of me studing,i was the top A in my class,no one could beat me in grades,i finished the exams just before any one.i was the student parents dreamed of having as their child,the student who made the teachers smile whenever they see my works.and now is my last year,today my last semester will be started.and nothing can change just how great i'm doing in school.
After practicing and taking a shower i head to school at 08:30 am.locking my bicycle in high school's parking lot,i am suddenly greeted by a very loud roar.making my eyes narrowing at my front.a red FERRARI 458 was there.the door of driver's side opened and Koo JunHoe came out,followed by him were his other three friends.giving the audience a whole view of high school's jocks...
"Hey shirly!"
 I rolled my eyes at my not-so-nice nickname and turned to the burnte who just made fun of my red hair seconds ago.
" missed you too Son ChaeYoung."
Chaeyoung gave me a short hug and patted my cheek.just seeing her here after ten days of holiday she had with her family in seoul made my heart warm.me and Chaeyoung both were lucky to find each other at kindergarden.and then we did everything together.we went to the same school and studied together.just three years ago Chaeyoung started going on dates with a lot of guys.not her choice,no one could resist that bomb of happiness.i,on the other hand,was the tight lipped one.so i chose tennis instead of boys and everytime Chaeyoung had a date i went to my tennis exercises.actually,she made me to go on double dates with her a couple of times.but all of them ended up in nothing but di
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter