Its Not Wrong

Its Not Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are this things in life that we wished we did or we never did, those are the things that we regret.

Basically, people says that they wish they could turn back time so they could make things right, but the thing is.......

 

If you return at that time that you wished for, how sure you are that you could remember what's in the future?

Have you ever thought of probabilities that could occur if you make things different?

Or Have you ever thought that the thing you would do in order to change to what originally happened could lead into two things,

its either, you make things right or you make things worst.

 

That's why we should think before we do things, and if we do it, consider it as a sacrifice or a risk that could either go wrong or right.

 

You Dont Have To Regret Anything That Happened To Your Life,

For you did it chose it to be that way, and it happens for a reason.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

"Yoong when would you finish your book?"

A simple question that came up rhetorical for me.

 

"Soon"

Thats the answer they always recieved from me for I dont set time for my work to finish, I let life set it's deadline.

 

"Why do you always answer us that way?"

 

"You'll know soon"

Yes another soon.

 

"Would you let us know a bit about it?"

another question from a reporter, I put up a small smile and answered

 

"Its not for me to tell but its for you to know in a way that you had to read it."

This is me and this how I am. I dont answer this way for a better sales of my book caused by curiousity, its because Im just telling them the truth.

 

"Since you dont really change, just give us a suggestions lik how you used to do"

 

"Dont Judge, people like us had to think of possbilities and also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter