Sunny To The Rescue

Sunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany walked along the street with a nervous and worried heart. She has finally decided to get a pet cat, but not so sure if she’ll meet any that will catch her eyes. Tiffany walked into the shop and immediately all of the cats' eyes were on Tiffany's. Tiffany smiled at the staff and began to look at the cats one by one.

 

Tiffany walked down the row, she didn’t have a specific breed that she wants, but she believes in fate. Up until the eighth cat, Tiffany hasn’t find any cat that is of her liking. Of course, those cats are cute and furry, but something is missing and Tiffany can’t quite point out what it is.

 

Until one particular cat, the cat looked at Tiffany attentively. Tiffany read the label pasted on the glass. Sunny. Female. Sunny has white and blonde fur and has golden yellow eyes. Something in Sunny is what Tiffany is looking for. Sunny exudes a confidence that when she looks at Tiffany, it’s as if she is telling Tiffany to bring her home. Sunny tilted her head and Tiffany found that incredibly adorable.

 

Tiffany went to the staff counter, “I want that cat named Sunny.”

 

After paying, Tiffany carried the pet carrier with Sunny lying in it. She also bought foods that the staff recommended because according to them, Sunny only eats one type of food and it’s slighty more expensive as well. What a high maintenance cat. But you’re pretty, so you’re forgiven.

 

When they reached home, Tiffany let Sunny out of her carrier and the pet immediately went over to the bed at the corner that Tiffany has prepared for her earlier. It was a strawberry bed.

 

Tiffany washed up and went to check on her little cutie. She took her phone with her and snapped a few pictures of Sunny. While going through the photos, Tiffany realised Sunny has a pair of beautiful eyes that sparkle. It also looks like Sunny knows how to present herself, albeit just being a cat.

 

“You know you’re beautiful, isn’t it?” Tiffany carried Sunny in her arms and showered her with kisses.

 

Meow. Of course I do. I’m the prettiest cat in this world.

 

“Are you hungry? I’m going to get some food for you.”

 

Meow. No! Don’t leave me, your laps are so warm and comfortable.

 

Sunny yawned and stayed on Tiffany’s lap. The human somehow knew that Sunny was asking her to stay and she didn’t want any food. They stayed in that position – Sunny sleeping on Tiffany’s lap for a good two hours before Tiffany woke up.

 

“Should we go out for a walk?” Tiffany asked and grabbed Sunny’s leash. Sunny stayed in her position for Tiffany to put her in her leash and the two took a stroll in the park.

 

Sunny stuck with Tiffany at her slow pace. She wasn’t complaining that Tiffany is walking too slow, she actually likes it.

 

Tiffany stopped suddenly, and bent down to Sunny’s level. The pet cat thought Tiffany wanted to carry her or just brush her furs, but it turned out a puppy caught Tiffany’s eyes. Sunny meowed, but Tiffany was too engrossed in petting the puppy in front of her.

 

“Your puppy is really cute!” Tiffany squealed.

 

Meow. Cute?! I thought I’m the cutest to you?! I’m the cutest! I’m the prettiest!

 

Sunny who couldn’t get Tiffany’s attention, started walking away when she realised Tiffany let loose of the leash unconsciously. Tiffany didn’t even realis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter