Character Introduction

Sugar and Ice
Please log in to read the full chapter

[JINYOUNG]

Jinyoung is well-known for his undeniably hot-slash-cute visuals and not to mention his high intellect which helped him got a scholar in South Korea’s most prestigious school, JYP University. He was raised from a poor family, but this became a secret after his parents became famous in the world of business. And mentioning this has become a taboo for the Park family. Yet money did not affect his personality, he is still the sweet, kind, caring and optimistic guy that Mr. and Mrs. Park proudly raised. Not to mention, he’s secretly savage and likes to burn people, especially his best friend.

[MARK]

Mark, the typical rich kid, full package with the personality of a devil. He gets what he wants and he’ll always have his ways to get rid of people he finds annoying and he sees as a ‘threat’. He’s a bad boy with class, he’s a playboy following a strict rule and he’s an angel with a satanic mind. His family owns the most successful and most popular corporation in Korea, that’s why he always gets spoiled ever since he was young. He hates commoners and doesn’t like gay stuff.

[JAEBUM]

Jaebum is Jinyoung’s best friend since birth. He got in JYP University through a Sports Scholar, specializing both Basketball and Football. He is the only person who knows of Jinyoung’s family background; he is a very trusted person. He has a cat , but isn’t a person with zoophilia. He has a cat named Nora which he loves and treasures.

[JACKSON]

Jackson is Mark’s best friend, but the latter likes to call him his ‘right-hand’ man. He is wild and y and is known for being a playboy. He holds the record of having the most s in the University and he isn’t ashamed of this fact one bit, in fact he boasts this every now and then. He does not know how to read situations very well, and he’s very ignorant and stupid at times, but he can be the most reliable one when you have a problem. He is the captain of the Fencing team, the defending Champion of the Olympics 2016. He is a very dominant person but has a lot of soft spots for different things.

[BAM BAM]

Please log in to read the full chapter