Dásos

Xenos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a small village lived a guy with his mother. He isn’t just any guy; “He’s like a painting but walking.” The village girls described him. How he hated them, drooling over him whenever they see a glimpse of him. He doesn’t like the attention he’s receiving because he knows, they only want to get inside his pants. Jaehyun cursed under his breath with that thought. Luckily, his mom asked him to visit his grandmother.  Don’t get him wrong. He’s not really the ‘grandma’s boy’ type, but since it’s a chance to be away from the village, he agreed easily.

“Be careful on your way.” His mom kept on reminding him before leaving. He fixed his red hoodie then started walking. As usual, the women gave him lustful glances as he passed by. “Disgusting”, he muttered in low voice. How he wished that there’s no women in his Grandma’s village.

 

 

It was afternoon when Jaehyun arrived at the entrance of his destination. He couldn’t even believe it, a forest is stretching in front of him. He’s not scared, well sort of, but he ignored his uneasiness and entered the woods.

 

The sunlight passing through the trees flickered on his face, making his features glint. He continued walking while humming, the humming turned into singing. His voice is really great, a talent which his mom only knew. The wind blowing, the chirping birds, the rasp of leaves, the buzzing of small insects, and his singing formed a perfect harmony. Jaehyun can’t help but smile, he feels very refreshed despite being tired. “Thank you, nature!” His voice echoed through the woods.

 

It’s getting dark when he decided to take a rest under an oak tree. “I should just make a house inside this forest.” He mumbled before drinking from the bottle. Water spilled down his throat as he emptied it. After that, he decided to continue on walking so he can arrive before midnight.

It’s been hours and the darkness engulfed the forest. Jaehyun suddenly stopped on his tracks when he felt like he’s being watched. He sighed and spoke loudly, “Whoever you are, show yourself.” But only the sounds of crickets replied him, he continued. “I’m not scared of you.”

And with that, a figure descended from the bushes. A male with a lean body is standing few feet from him. He’s half with tattered pants, he’s even barefoot. “”, Jaehyun cussed when his eyes met the stranger’s dark piercing orbs; looking intensely at him.

 

Even with the moonlight and the fire lamp being the only source of light, anyone could tell that the stranger looks very handsome. Silver hair which complements its pale skin, sharp jawline, and lips as red as crimson. Jaehyun couldn’t believe that such perfection exists. He didn’t even realized that he’s been staring for minutes, didn’t noticed how fast the stranger moved that it’s now clearly standing in front of him.  “Who are you?” His voice low. The stranger seems to ignore him and instead, he keeps on sniffing him. Sniffing his bag. He realized, it might be hungy that it smelled the delicacies inside his bag.

 

“Look, these are for my Grandma but I think she won’t mind me sharing some.” He didn’t know if the guy actu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter