Prologue

Mind is Not The Heart

 

0.1

 

She is a girl with curly hair, round eyes, and chubby face. Her dim (normal) facial expression yet her cute face is nothing but a flaws to her, and dreams like having a boyfriend or living as a popular student ,

Are definitely not her choices.

Her name is Han Sa Ra. Her mom said that she gave the name for her daughter to live confidently and always try her hardest because there is only one chance in life. She was born is 29 February 1997.

Yup, her birthdate is her biggest boundary for her to live happily.

But even with her kid-like facial feature and her tiny body, she is a 4th DAN senior in Taekwondo and excel in multiple subjects is her class.

Jeon Mi Kyung is her best friend and is known as a poison-like person among students at their school. She talks harshly and live strictly. Mi Kyung is also one of the top student at their school. Even many people hate her friend, but to Sa Ra, Mi Kyung is her most sweetest friend.

Her mom is a housewife and her father is an engineer. Well, you can say her life is normal and ordinary, but it is not. Unknown by the world, Sa Ra is not a normal person.

She is born with a peculiarity.

She can see thoughts. No, it is not hearing other people’s mind but seeing them. Having that kind of power really made her life won’t go as well as she thought. It makes Sa Ra have a difficulty of communicating with people around her.

She found out about her power when she was 13 years old. She was walking to school when suddenly her friend’s shadow is appearing in front of her where there was only thin air without any screen, or glass, or whatever it should be. She was surprised by the event and stumble backwards where her friend caught her. To be clear, she knew that her friend was going to fool her behind her back.

She never tell her power to anyone except her parents. Because she knew what the world have prepared for her if she is known to the world.

Basically for her, life is not an easy game. It is a game where there are no rules without its ruler, and no fate without its owner.

There, she believes, she is destined to be what she is now, and she should live her life gracefully and always be thankful.