That Should Be Me.

That Should Be Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Someone's POV

 

 

Everybody's laughing in my mind.

 

"I'm glad she broke up with you" 

"She deserves someone else better" 

"You are such a pabbo for doing that to her"

"I'm relieved that she isn't in your hands now"

"I knew i couldn't trust you to take care of her"

All the comments came crashing down on me. I grabbed my 5th bottle of whiskey and drank it straight from the bottle, as if quenching my thirst. Ever since the day she broke up with me, i was filled with regrets. I didn't know what life is anymore. That was when i realised. I should have cherished my times with her. I took advantage of her. Guilt was eating me up. I fell into depression and the only person who can take me out is, my everything, my life, my world. Her.

 

Rumors spreading 'bout this other guy.

 

"She's together with him" 

"They look so cute together"

"They are a match made in heaven"

"I heard that he prepared a surprise event for her to ask her out"

Screw whoever the guy is. I'm really sorry for what i have done. I wanted to approach you the other day for a second chance.. until i saw you kissing him the moment he came up to you. The rumors were proved to be true. And i was left with nothing but a heart still holding onto you. Will God hear my prayers one day and give me a chance to redeem myself?

 

Do you do what you did when you did with me?

 

"Hey babe, do you wanna come over for lunch? I've cooked for us."

"Here let me feed you" 

"Let me do the dishes, you can watch the television while waiting for me"

Yup.... You do everything we used to do. How i miss your cooking... How i missed you feeding me as you were disgusted by how i ate... How i miss staring at you while you washed the dishes... How i miss your presence around me... I've screwed up everything and my world is filled with regrets. All i can say is.. I Miss You.

 

Does he love you the way I can?

 

"Baby, please wait for me. It's raining. I'll pick you up"

"No, you don't have to.. i can catch a bus on my way home"

"No. I don't want you to fall sick. Please? Wait for me, i'm reaching in 5min"

"Okay babe. Love you"

"Love you too"

You love him... He loves you... i also loved you... and i still do.. but he probably loves you more... He does all the things i never did for you.. He has time for you.. He makes time for you.. when i never did. How i wish i can turn back time. Your happiness is my happiness.

 

Did you forget all the plans that you made with me?

'Cause baby i didn't

 

(Flashback)

"Hey babe, let's write down our plans on this notebook so we can cross out each time we fulfill it"

...

"I'm sooo excited to be fulfilling my wishes together with you"

(Present)

A lone tear escaped from the corner of my eye and dropped onto the page of our plans. I traced her handwriting as i read out the plans she wrote for us. Why did you leave me when we still have our plans to fulfill? Did you forget about the notebook? Did you forget our plans that we wrote together? Didn't you told me that you are excited to fulfilI them with me? I know i made a mistake but i am willing to sacrifice all i have to make you mine again. But now, it didn't mattered anymore...

 

That should be me, holding your hand.

That should be me, making you laugh.

This is so sad.

That should be me...

 

I saw you and him today. Out of all the restaurants, why must it be the one i'm at? I clearly remember how the two of you walked in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter