Timed Prompt (25 min)

Limited Expressions

image

Prompt: Jongin needs to purchase a car, but doesn’t have quite enough money to get the one he wants.
Well, his buddy Luhan tells him about a dealership that can help him out, for a price (if you will). “Just ask for Do Kyungsoo.”

“I need a new car Luhan, but I just don’t have the money for one.” Jongin heavily sighed in defeat. He’d been looking for a car for a year now and whichever dealership he visited, the price was far too high. He even searched on Craig’s list and the vehicles on the site were utter trash. It was such a shame that he couldn’t find a way to work when the building for his job was forty minutes away.

“Look, Jongin, I know a place where you can get a car.” Luhan, his friend of eight years, sat beside him on his navy couch, “there’s this place on the outskirts of Busan, they sell cars for a certain payment.” he verbalized the last word slowly, to enunciate his words with emphasis. Jongin looked in his direction.

“I don’t care, Luhan. Just tell me where, and I’ll go. I really need a car, otherwise, I’ll have to switch jobs and I can’t do it. I love working where I’m at right now.” his tone was desperate.

“Okay. I’m only telling you this because desperate times call for desperate measures. Go to this place called Smart Vehicles and ask for Do Kyungsoo.” Luhan said.

“Do Kyungsoo?” Jongin confirmed, and the other nodded. “Thanks, Lu. Really, thank you. I guess I’ll take a bus there. You go home to Sehun, and tell him ‘hi’ for me.” Luhan patted his back before grabbing and squeezing the tip of his shoulder.

“I will.” he stood from the cushion and headed toward the door. Before exiting Jongin’s apartment, he turned to look over his shoulder, “and Jongin,“  said man lifted his gaze, “be careful and be certain. Do Kyungsoo, no one else.” Luhan said, and he slipped out the door.

He arrived at the establishment in the late evening when the sun was on its descent. With hands stuffed into the pocket of his jeans, he sauntered into the magnificent dealership. It was vast with large windows and numerous cars on display. Jongin’s eyes lit up when he saw the various vehicle brands and colors. However, that glisten in his eyes didn’t last for long when he noted the prices of such glamorous vehicles. He momentarily wondered why Luhan sent him to this place, it seemed as any other dealership.

Walking up to the counter, he cleared his throat, “Hello.” the bookish secretary looked up from her files on the counter, “I’m looking for Do Kyungsoo.” Jongin informed, and the woman fixed her perfectly straightened glasses.

“Do you have an appointment?” she asked briskly.

Jongin’s face fell in confusion, “No?” he squeezed out in a questioned breath.

“Wait here, I will inform Mr. Do of your arrival.” She stood from her seat and scurried to the back. Jongin tapped his foot on the pearly tiled floor, which looked as though it had just been waxed.

Moments later, the women emerged from the back room with a bright smile, “Mr. Do will see you now.”

Jongin simply strolled pass her and into the office. Once he stepped inside the room, his eyes scoured the walls decorated with plaques of accomplishments. There were barely any blanks spots left on the off-white coat as the various frames adorned the very crevices of the room. His gaze looked everywhere before landing on the man at the very center, who leisurely sat back in his chair with one knee over the other.

“Who sent you?” Kyungsoo’s harsh tone ripped through the air, and Jongin was slightly taken aback by his forcefulness.

“Luhan.” Jongin supplied immediately, not entirely sure how this man got him to reply so easily. The elder nodded his head and interlaced his fingers.

“So you want a car, I presume…” Kyungsoo tapped his fingers, and Jongin’s nervous eyes followed his motions.

“Yes,” he cleared his throat again, “Jongin. It’s, Jongin.”

“Jongin, did Luhan inform you of what is required to attain a vehicle here?” Jongin shook his head and Kyungsoo lightly scoffed, “Well then, I guess you’ll find out soon enough.” Jongin’s brows knitted in confusion, and the elder stood to his feet ing his blazer before peeling it off his arms.

He stood motionless, watching as Kyungsoo rolled up the sleeves of his ivory silk button down and undid his belt buckle.

“What are you doing?” he asked in fear that this man would soon be in front of him.

“I’m offering you a deal.” Kyungsoo’s eyes pierced into his own, and Jongin’s body quivered from the intensity of his stare.

“What kind of deal?”

“It’s simple really,” Kyungsoo walked around to the front of his desk, leaning on the small structure, “you’ll have with me and I will give you a discount on the car.”

Jongin’s mind blanked.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me.”

“Are you serious?”

“Do I look as if I’m joking?” Jongin noted how serious the man looked before him and gulped, “of course, if you don’t want the deal, I can always offer you a car at full price.”

“No! No. I’ll do it.” Jongin bit his bottom lip uneasily, balling his fists. Desperate times call for desperate measures, he repeated Luhan’s words in his mind.  

“First undress, and then we’ll start.” Kyungsoo said, waiting on Jongin to remove his clothes.

The younger shakily reached for his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. Instantly, Kyungsoo’s eyes bore into his skin, and he felt his harden from those shameless orbs. The pants came off next, and a low hum slipped from the back of Kyungsoo’s throat in approval.

“Nice body, Jongin. I can work with that.” Jongin couldn’t prevent the heat from rising in his cheeks, “come here.” Kyungsoo called, and Jongin walked closer to the elder. Kyungsoo grasped his hips pulling him against his chest, Jongin fidgeted within his hold, “I like it when you squirm.” Kyungsoo faintly spoke, eyes devouring the contours of Jongin’s face, running down until they caught sight of his half-hard member. He took two fingers and pushed them to Jongin’s lips. The younger parted them, allowing those digits inside. When they brushed against his tongue, Kyungsoo’s jaw slacked, lips falling open with a low sigh, intently watching how Jongin so well…

 

 

 

 

 

image

Prompt: Kyungsoo owns a dance studio. Many practice there day in and day out. He tends to supervise the choreos, dancers, and etc.
However, there’s one particular dancer who sticks out. Kim Jongin. And for some strange reason the way he dances feels like it’s meant for him especially.

Chestnut irises, striking hot and passionate stare into his own as he stands arms crossed over his chest observing the dance class. The dancer’s moves are uniform, smooth and graceful, more so than his peers. He possesses something which they do not–Godly talent. It’s almost unfair, the blessings bestowed upon this young aspiring ballerino. Kyungsoo is at a loss for words every time his eyes are drawn to the young man. Words fail to formulate, dying at the tip of his tongue when he yearns to compliment, but knows that no terms could describe what he has just witnessed. To watch such amazing forms of movements every other day is already a wish being granted, and he rather not jeopardize that with his insertions.

The class ends rather quickly, he isn’t keeping track of time. He never does when that young dancer shows up to class. It’s quite maddening, the pull he has over Kyungsoo. Self-awareness does nothing to persuade his curious and captivated eyes to move elsewhere.

Other dancers? They have hard-work and dedication, which are two things Kyungsoo respects and admires deeply. However, the sheer amount of skill and aptness exuding from this man propels him on high to where he isn’t simply watching anymore. He’s feeling it now. It resonates down to his bones, simmering just below his skin, and his feet almost take a step unconsciously because he wants this man. Not for himself, no, that would be selfish. He needs this man to dance in front of a crowd, where they can drown in his motions and revel within his expressions. Such beauty is to be seen and observed. An art-form to behold with one’s eyes because it’s simply inexpressible.

The next class is different, a contemporary dance class. Kyungsoo attends this one as well, observing all the students and giving his opinion on their growth. Most students adhere to his wise words of advice. Having been a dancer himself in the past, more specifically five years ago, he has much to offer in the ways of teaching. They listen and perform what he says, and they begin to improve.

However, there is one student he has yet to correct. That student comes the next day to Kyungsoo’s surprise. He doesn’t expect to see the young man until ballet class on Monday. This day is for freestyle, and Kyungsoo is quite intrigued on what style of dancing he will be performing.

Kyungsoo gets comfortable and watches attentively. The dancer, who he comes to know as Jongin, is on the dance floor with three other students. Kyungsoo tries his best to give them all his attention, but his eyes betray him as they always find Jongin amidst the small group.

As if his pleas are hanging on the ends of his sleeves, Jongin’s gaze makes contact with his own once again. Deep, ardent eyes that could hold the universe and more. They move suggestively, preceding a devious smile which lingers on Jongin’s lips as his hips forward. Lithe fingers brush across his chest, leading down to catch a grip of his sweatpants near his groin before he again. Those eyes never leave Kyungsoo’s face, tempting, teasing, galvanizing. They speak of yearning more so than his actions, and Kyungsoo shuffles on his toes reaffirming his stance.

He gulps, feeling the heat cling to his skin and forming a thin layer of sweat. Jongin smirks, eyes pulling and mocking just enough to make Kyungsoo notice that it’s specifically for him and no one else. It stirs something inside Kyungsoo’s gut, pushing his lust to the surface.

The room no longer contains anyone besides him and Jongin, as the two dive into their own world. Heated gazes sizing the other, mouths falling ajar with stares of pure want. It’s not easy for Kyungsoo, and he shakes his head to rid the thoughts. Puffs of scattered breaths leaves his lips as he regains focus on what’s happening inside the room. He hurriedly darts his eyes to another student to rid any obscene thoughts from his mind. But an effort such as this is vain and he knows. The awareness of his thoughts tells him how bad he longs for this dancer. 

That lean and supple body dances under the pale, white sheets covering his mattress, losing himself in the melody of their motions–flowing, rising and soaring until they can no longer come down. Mouths searching and hearts pounding, their lovemaking would know no bounds. Never ending and never satiating their fathomless desire for the other.

The music stops, and Jongin stands panting, eyelids collapsed into a hooded gaze, perspiring skin shimmering faintly underneath the lights. The nerve he has to smile toward Kyungsoo as though he knows what he’s doing, and maybe he does. Kyungsoo returns the smile with one of his own, knowing and anticipating. He awaits for the dancer after class.


Twitter: @inarichii | Tumblr: http://inarichi.tumblr.com/