Of the stars, lollipops and shoelaces

Of the stars, lollipops, and shoelaces
Please log in to read the full chapter

 ''Yah! You will be late for school! ''
 
  His mother's voice brought him back to the reality. Mark was looking outside the window, not realizing that he just arrived at his new school.

''Mark, I know you will do great, okay?''

  Mrs. Lee smiled, trying to convince her not so nervous son. Mark just shrugged as he kept his stoic expression. Feeling annoyed with her son, she quickly pushed him out from the car. ''Don't be late on your first day,'' as soon as she said that, Mark immediately looked at his watch, cursing under his breath when he realized that he is indeed late now. ''See you later, mom!'' Mark ran as fast as he can, heading to the flyover so he could be at school on time.

  Mark Lee was running till he caught a glimpse of a girl, she was staring at the busy road on one second and the next one, she tried to jump off from it. Mark quickly pulled her away from the bar. Both of them fell onto the hard cement. Groaning in pain, the girl got up, dusting off the dust from her uniform. She took a look at Mark in pure hatred, throwing a disgusted look at him.

''You- Why did you do that?''

''I'm the one who supposed to ask you that- What are you trying to do, hm?''

She just glared, ''None of your business.''
 
  Mark scoffed.The girl is just plain rude.Is this her way to say thanks? Then, he heard the bell rang.'God, I'm late!' Just when he was about to sprint, he heard the girl.

  ''Next time, mind your own business.'' She said as she took out a lollipop, on it.Mark paid no attention to her.All he cares now is h

Please log in to read the full chapter