Got7 (Part 1)

Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is midnight. The only people at the dorms were the three. Yes. Maknaes. Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom. Now, the reason they were home was because the older ones had ditched them to go to a bar. Strange, right? It's been like this for one week now, and the older four have not done anything with the younger ones after their promotions. All they have been doing are going to the bar, and never coming back until like 2 in the morning. The maknaes have also been wondering what was wrong with the other hyungs. Usually, they would come home together, eat something, and then go straight to bed since everyone would be tired. These days all the older 4 have been doing is going home to drop off their stuff, telling them to behave, and them leaving immediately. The three at home would not be left with anything to do except to watch movies and play video games at the dorms. They wouldn't dare to go outside, because they know they'll lose track of time. Last time that happened, we'll just say that... it didn't end pretty. However, it's been one week. And what can you do when you're home alone and there's nothing to do? I mean everyone's bored. They've literally watched all of the movies in the house. And then comes the suspicion. 

"HYUNG~~~" Yugyeom whined.

"What?" 

"Youngjae hyung I'm bored."

"We are all Yugyeom."

"I want something to do."

"No," Bambam stated, "You know what's going to happen if they find out. And you don't want that to happen."

"But hyung, haven't you noticed? They don't care about us anymore!"

"Yugyeom!" 

"No. Bambam. It's true..." Youngjae looked down.

"But hyung! They do care about us! They... they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter