The Meeting

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The class all trudged into class on the dreary monday morning, while some we're talking to friends and laughing. Others already had taken their books out, in a last minute attempt to make up for any revision they failed to do previously as the reality of the exam they were about to face began to dawn upon them.

While most students seemed frantic in their reading, one student sat near the back slowly reading while listening to music through the ear pieces placed in her ears. The student was none other than Lee Ji-Eun, better known for their stage name IU.

However, the class the tranquility hit the class quickly as the door opened and the homeroom teacher came in, peering at the students who hadn't yet noticed and were still searching through their notes.

"Everybody, before we begin today. I'd just like to ask if everybody is ready for the upcoming test. Hm?" When he didn't receive a strong response from the class he just seemed to chuckle almost evilly to himsell while he peered over the students. 

"Oh also, Students we have transfer student joining us today. He's come all the way from Daegu, so i'd like you all to welcome him warmly and to give him any help that he may need. Understood?" After the homeroom teacher drew a lacklustre yes fromt the class he called the student in, and asked him to introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Park Jaehyun, but you can just call me Jae" He stated while bowing politely. "I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter