Tasks

Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Copy that."

"Sure, I'll do it."

"Ok, fine."

These were just several replies she would say when Trevor orders her another task. PRISM is their clan's name. As we can see, Trevor is one of the members in the clan and they're called as Rims. Trevor is the head of the whole clan and unlike other leaders, he can simply stand on his own without any guards following on both of his sides and back. But another difference is that he doesn't show to anyone, even to his fellow Rims, his identity. Trevor is just a nickname, a codename to be exact.

Now I know that you'd be wondering how Trevor would order them some tasks without knowing his identity. It's simple. If he'd ask a specific Rim to do a task, he call them himself. Voice trackers are already famous in some societies but his voice can't be tracked and no one knows why. If he'd want some Rims or all of the Rims to gather, his voice would only be heard by them wherever they are. Trevor knows all of the Rims' background information.

All of the other Rims know about each other's identity and got nothing to hide but their personal problems or private excuses. Trevor only recruits people whom he knew and has talent or skills or people he trust the most. She has both of these.

To be fair, Trevor only wants to hear codenames from his fellow Rims even though he knew almost everything about them. If they don't have one, he'll 'name' them like her, for being a stupid yet skillful woman who doesn't even know what her codename would be, Trevor named her Roa.

Trevor calls her as soon as he heard the news of a gang leader who's been found wanted dead or alive everywhere in the city.

"Have you heard?"

"What?"

"The news. A gang leader named Lee Taeyong has been found wanted dead or alive in the city." As she heard this, her ears perked up and had some interest in the case. "I've been gathering some of his information and his gang. Wait for a while."

Every time Trevor would ask her to do a task, she never refuses, even if she's new to it or something. Roa's been one of the highest ranked individuals in their clan. She's been doing a great, excellent and clean performance every time she's given a task. She knows how to hide evidences and in return, never got caught or at least had a slight suspicion on her.

Once done doing a background check on this certain gang leader, Trevor informed her.

"Bank robberies. Gang thefts. cases. Violent assaults. Illegal drug-pushing. Having illegal weapons every where. Oh. A tough one, I see." Each phrase Roa hears through her phone sends a shiver down through her spine. "He's too young to be like this. But in general, he's young, he violates all kinds of laws, he smuggles, he robs, he and what's worse is--"

"He kills. I know."

"He has no mercy. And I don't exactly know how to deal with this kind of person." Trevor says as he puts his elbow on his desk and his hand on his forehead, massaging it. "Ah just do this. Find him and teach him a lesson. If anything goes wrong, I'll send back-up. Or if he'll do something wrong to you, defend yourself or make him pay even if it involves killing him."

Roa froze as she heard the phrase "killing him". Trevor doesn't actually asks her to kill a person. Okay, calm down it's for self-defense, Roa.

"Where would I find him?"

"I guess his next doings are to rob another bank, which is only a few kilometers from where you are right now and a bit close to my location."

"Ah. I guess bank DRC would be next since there aren't so many banks from afar."

"Do your thing and be careful. Good luck."

Trevor ends the call and leaves Roa a bit worried for herself. Also, Trevor sends her most of the information about the gang. Well, this is another challenge for you. Just do this like what you always do and be safe, Roa.

Every time Roa was given a task, she disguises. This time, she'd pretend to be a businesswoman who'd enter the DRC bank to get money and by that, she can examine the gang's actions.

She wore a white shirt on the inside paired with some navy blue blazer and black pants with some black elasticated boots and wore a ponytail hairstyle and some black choker on her neck with a small button hanging on it. She also put some light make-up on face. Also, she brought a blue handbag and looked at the mirror. Wow. I do look like a businesswoman.

In her outfit, some weapons are inserted in her blazer, boots and pants. In her bag, all of the necessary things that are needed to be a businesswoman like an ID, etc., she have all of it and all of those are fake, of course. The choker she wore is some indicator or tracker to her location and if she needed help from PRISM, she could just press it. Also, she wore a not-so-ordinary contact lenses that gives information every time she looks at a person.

Roa steps off of her house and drives to DRC bank. As soon as she got there, she examined the people surrounding the bank. Now who'd be part of his gang.

One thing that caught her attention is this mysterious man in the building next to the bank which is a cafè. As she looked at him, her lenses detected that he is Lee Taeyong aka BlackPanther. What? He is unarmed? Then this means he has so many people around here. Ugh. Too much work to do.

She walks out of her car elegantly like any businesswoman will do. As she walks through the door, the guard looked at her dirtily. Ugh. Don't tell me that he'd be one of his minions. As she looked at him, it detected that this guard's codename is Assailant and real name is Jung Hoseok. He bowed at her slightly and Roa returned the gesture.

Roa decided to sit down and pretend that she'd be waiting for some transactions or whatever. Just then, a loud bump is heard from the back side of the building. Someone from the counter said that it was just nothing. And again, her lenses detected that the woman is another member of Lee Taeyong's gang. Codename's BlackViper and real name's Park Chorong. Wow. Unbelievably impressive. No one would ever think that she'd be one of them. Tsk.

Just then, smoke comes out from the building. Screams and coughs can be heard. Loud footsteps and weapons are out. Dumb people making a mess with civilians inside. Aish. Roa decided to already transform while the enemy's still busy from the smoke and all.

She put her face mask, gets all of her weapons out and makes other people in the building safe. Also, in order not to get her identity revealed, she 'changed' or faked her voice through a device.

As soon as the gang saw her, they were already alarmed. Just then, five people were already preparing for a fight against her. The five spoke one by one.

"This is merely a piece of cake."

"What are we doing here? Training?"

"Wow. What kind of bastards would send a woman to fight with the most outstanding fighters in the most crucial gang in the city?"

"Just remember. The fact tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter