Chapter 1

"Bestfriends? Nah"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah~ Done." Jeongyeon says as he was done finishing his Math homework.

"That was easy than I thought. What on earth am I supposed to do now? I have nothing to do" he sighed as he rest his head in his study table.

Suddenly, as if God has heard him, he heard his phone ringing and showing Momo's phone number on it. Calling him.
He accepted the phone call.

"What?"

"What a nice greeting Yoo Jeongyeon. Good evening too" Jeongyeon heard from the other side with a sarcasm visible on the tone of the caller.

"Well then, thank u Hirai Momo" Jeongyeon smiled as he can already imagine his bestfriend making an annoyed face (which he also think is cute but cannot admit it to himself because he always says it's weird to see his bestfriend like that) that never failed to make Jeongyeon amused.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Momo is Jeongyeon's bestfriend. They became friends when Jeongyeon almost bump Momo with his bicycle which he use in going to school and in going home.

You know Momo is such a gorgeous slash hot slash popular chick in their school. All boys are totally going over heels for her. While Jeongyeon is well, a nerd guy but actually have a masculine and sporty body but not really a fan of a sports type of guy. Not until Momo asked him to join the basketball club in their school in order to pay the consequences for almost 'killing' (that's what Momo said) the Queen of the school. Jeongyeon tried to complied but as the nice guy he is, he just agreed with it.(Even though it's not really his fault he almost bumped her because it was Momo who run infront of him suddenly).

Now, Jeongyeon blames Momo for requesting it to him. Jeongyeon gotta have to balance his academics and being the captain of the Basketball Team. He even tried to politely just reject their coach's wish for him to be the captain.

"Coach please! You can pick another person from the tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter