The Third Wheel

Secretly

Eunha didn't like the idea of being one of the people they call "The Third Wheel" because it's just..something she feels bad about but as long as Jungkook is happy, she'd be fine with it.

Though she dies in covetousness when the sight of Yuna and Jungkook feeding each other appears right in front of her and on her mind at night. The boy would call his girlfriend nicknames and the one he likes the most is Yuju.

For two reasons: 

one is because he finds her cute
two is because it's like the combination of their name.

Yuna couldn't argue or complain about it since she likes it too, she would give him nicknames like Kookie, Jungshook and my boo. Jungkook refused to be called "Kookie", remembering his bestfriend was the first one to give him that nickname and that bestfriend is nobody else but Eunha. It would be really awkward since these two girls have different roles in his life.

Speaking of the girl who weeps after being the extra in their dates, she's catcalling the tall girl through her thoughts. Something like Yuna Tuna, Yusuck and lame names. Though Yuna is really nice to her, she can't help but to be bitter about it. Eunha would only plaster a fake smile on her face, act like she's interested of what Yuna is talking about by nodding

"Jungkook, may I ask something?" She barely parted her lips to speak but thankfully, Jungkook still heard it for he nodded while staring at his girlfriend's latest 'cute' photo. The girl was worried, what should she do now that he can't even lift his gaze up to meet hers because it's focused on someone else? She thinks he's falling harder.

It's like the deeper he falls for Yuna, the harder the impact would be if she fell without his arms catching her and the thought of it scared her.

"Why should I be with you on your dates?"

"I just want you to witness one of my happiest moments in life. I don't know, I'm not really sure" 

felt dry, because it's like all the water there became tears welling up in her eyes. Being the strong girl she is, she still spoke to him.

"A-aren't you happy being with me?" 

"Excuse me?" 

"I mean, bestfriend moments are happy too"

The boy chuckled, his gaze finally lingered to his bestfriend, only to see it looking down and pouting just to prevent herself breaking into tears. 

"It's different with her, Eunbi"

she's different too, the kind of different that's being the same after all her misery. 

misery that she keeps

s e c r e t l y