~part 2

princess~ a minkyeon story

the next morning siyeon woke up looking like a mess. kyulkyung, who also lived with her, looked at her like she was some sort of monster.

"what the is up with you?" jieqiong laughs "im sure she's not going to be as bad as we thought" 

"YOU DONT undersTAND" siyeon whines "shes satan's daughter i tell you"

"be quiet and go get dressed, she should be here soo—" 

*ding dong*

"and that's her! hurry up and get dressed, shoo" kyulkyung pushes her into her room.

*ding dong x2*

"IM COMING" she yells but then whispers under her breath "whatisthisdoingwhyisshesoimpatient"

"welcome!—" kyulkyung puts on a (fake) smile but gets cut off when minkyung barges into the house and sits on their couch like it was her house.

"so wheres siyeon?" minkyung whips her head to the still confused girl at the door.

"im in here you !" came siyeon's voice from her room. she walks out fully dressed. minkyung gasps at her beauty.

"what? are you gonna just sit there?" the girl scoffs and walks over to flick the taller girl's forehead which caused the latter to break out of her trace. 

as the two walks out of the door, kyulkyung snaps back into reality and yells out, "HAVE FUN! AND BE SAFE! AND IF YOU NEED IT, USE PROTECTION!"
______________

throughout their ride to the ice cream shop, it was silent. 

"soooooo—"

"sorry i dont talk to peasants" siyeon snaps and looks out the window

"at least you didnt call me " minkyung laughs quietly.

"."

"im not a "

"well if you expect this relationship to work then deal with it"

"call me baby instead" minkyung winks

let's just say they nearly crashed their car.
_____________

the two were now seated at the corner inside the store, enjoying their ice cream cones.

"are you going to continue to hate me" minkyung asks "because i like you"

siyeon rolls her eyes "yeah whatever" 

minkyung sulks and pouts cutely which surprisingly caught siyeon's attention. 

"hey stop being sad" siyeon frowns

"but i cant~" minkyung whines "i cant be happy if siyeonnie doesnt like me!"

"ok ok ok..." siyeon sighs and says "i like you too i guess"

even though siyeon wasnt as sincere about what she said, it did cause minkyung to burst into happiness. she leans over to give siyeon a small kiss and pulls back with the largest grin on her face. 
___________

(written by: ggroupscausedmydeath)