FINAL

Moving On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years. It's not considered a long period of time but it's not a short period of time either. Many things have changed. People move on from the past whereas some choose to dwell about the events that happened in the past. Regrets? Hatred? Anger? She isn't sure of what to feel as she looks out of the window.

"Jiwon!" 2 girls shout as they excitedly ran towards her. "Look! VIXX is preparing for their comeback soon! Their teaser photos are so dreamy!" Jimin says as she starts scrolling through the webpage. 

"VIXX?" 

"It's the boyband that I'm recently infatuated in! They're so talented in both their dance concepts as well as their music! I know you are not into KPOP but I'm sure you've heard their music somehow even walking on the streets!" So Jung says excitedly. 

"Let me play some of their music! There's this song called "I Don't Want To Be An Idol" by Jaehwan oppa! I heard he wrote the lyrics himself and it's really touching!" Jimin added as she starts playing the music for Jiwon to listen.

Jiwon took the earpiece and starts listening.

Flashback (2012)

"Oppa. It's been a while isn't it? Shall we visit the theme park together this weekend? I have something to tell you." Jiwon says as she looks out the window while talking to him on the phone, with her computer screen flashing in the background. 

"Let's go together. I have something to tell you too." Jaehwan says as he enters the practice room.

(A few days later)

"Oppa! Hasn't it been a long time since we last met? Why do you look so sullen? Let's just enjoy our day together and not think about anything else? Can you promise me that at least for today?" Jiwon says as she looks at Jaehwan while reaching out to hold his hand. Jaehwan smiles and they goes off to try the rides.

"First off, let's take the roller coaster! It seems so thrililng!" A grin spreads across Jaehwan's face and he drags Jiwon towards the ride. After the ride, Jiwon gets off the ride, hands shaking. "Oh god, why did I even suggest coming to the theme park." Jiwon says. However, she did not have the time to even think as Jaehwan starts dragging her off to the Viking boat.

After riding a few rides, they head of to have some snacks. "Oppa, how can you still be so energetic after taking the rides? Don't you even feel tired or anything?" Jiwon asks as she starts munching on the churros. "Why not? It's so fun! It's been a long time since I've even had so much fun especially with you! We haven't had a date together for such a long time isn't it? I'm so sorry for always leaving you alone-"

"Oppa! Did you forget what you promised me just now! Why are you starting to feel apologetic? I understand that singing has always been your dream since I've started dating you." Jiwon says as she squeezed his hands to comfort him. Jaehwan looks up and smiles at Jiwon teasingly as he ruffles her hair, making it a mess.

"Oppa! Didn't I tell you to stop doing that?? You messed up my hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter