Final

Why?

"Jongin...why?", the smaller whispered so quietly that a dropping pin would be heard, "why did you do it?". 

     Jongin, frozen behind Kyungsoo, felt his throat dry up. He couldn't justify of what he did to Kyungsoo, he felt so heavy with guilt, and so ing pathetic. "I...I'm so-" "Don't ing apologize you a**hole!", the smaller clenched his fists tightly, "how long have been cheating on me with her, huh?". 

     Jongin couldn't speak, so many emotions flew in his head, he didn't know what to say. 

     "You know what, Jongin? I'm tired of your ing sh*t. Have you not been thinking about our family at all? Our kids? Have you been ing her all night long for the past freaking 6 months? Is she better than me? I've been questioning myself with those questions and...and", Kyungsoo's voice cracked with emotion, "I can't handle it anymore." 

     The smaller man began to shake and sob while Jongin just stood there, trying to think on what to do. He just couldn't say anything to Kyungsoo...after minutes passed, he didn't expect this. "I want a divorce, Jongin", the smaller looked like a wreck, tear tracks on his cheeks, eyes brimmed with red, and lips swollen from biting. 

     The words shocked Jongin, he couldn't believe what came out the smaller's mouth "W-what? Baby, y-you can't do this to me. I love you so mu-" "I'm also taking the kids."

     "And nothing will stop me, Jongin", Kyungsoo looked at Jongin with narrowed eyes,

     "Goodbye, Jongin....,

        I love you...". 

     Those were the last words Jongin heard from Kyungsoo. He  stood there in the hallway, looking at the ground in defeat, while his love of his life...walked out the door, no, his life.

     A soft click emitted from the door as it was shut.

 


     Silence was all Jongin heard.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I hoped you guys enjoyed this short story/drabble! I'm sorry for any mistakes. I've actually wanted to make an infidelity story for awhile but I never had the guts until now...thank you guys so very much for reading and please comment, I would really appreciate it!