CHAPTER I

i'll love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The young boy opened his house's door and stepped out of it, a wide smile formed on his lips he had the feel that a good day was waiting for him, he made his way to school when someone suddenly bumped his shoulder, "I'm sorry..." The girl said lowly, "It's fine," The boy looked at the girl's name tag, "Miss Junghyeon." The boy gave her the books she had dropped, "Siyeon, it's Siyeon." The girl said while bowing. "Oh okay, nice to meet yo-" Before he could finish his word, the girl had already dissapeared, "Guess she was on a hurry..."

 

"Soonyoung!" One of his best friends, Mingyu, yelled. Soonyoung, who was currently taking his books from his backpack, turned around and gave him his typical smile, "Hi Mingyu." Mingyu placed his arm in Soonyoung's shoulder, "My mom's friend is staying at our house, becuase her house is actually on reconstruction or something like that, and she has a daughter and I don't want to be ultra awkward around her, so... I invite you to my house." Mingyu smiled, "Well, why not?" Soonyoung giggled.

 

16:30

 

"Okay then see you later." Mingyu waved his hand. School period had already ended and Soonyoung decided to go to the convinience store and get the banana milk he always gets himself when school is over. "Where is it?" He mumbled to himself while looking for it, seconds later he finally found what was he looking for, when he was about to take it, a hand stoped him. "Excuse me, but I was going to tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter