Confession

psst!Doctor!I love you..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun POV

 

“You just need to apply some antiseptic so that the wound will heal faster...I’ll go now miss kim” she said and give a paper to me when she handed me the paper i slowly brush my fingers to hers and when i look at paper it’s just the list of my medicines not that im complaining but at least she could have gave me her number!!!Because im giving her so many hints that i like her....

 

Seeing her for the first time feels like seeing a Disney princess..The way her hair sway left to right, The way her eyes scan the papers, the way moves when she’s talking to me oohh~her precious and luscious lips i could kiss her all day, her stethoscope that wraps around her y neck, don’t forget how that white lab coat hugged her perfect curvy figure ,who knew lab coats could be so y....also her long legs....no words can express.

 

Hint#1

3 weeks ago

This is my second time in the hospital because i ‘accidentally’ cut my finger....ok ok i don’t accidentally cut my finger i purposely cut myself so i can see Dr. Shin again.

 

“What did you do?”she asks examining my index finger. I sat on a hospital bed while she sits on a chair.

“I was chopping some onions and....Thinking of you..”i said dreamingly while looking at her.

“..*awkward..”

“huh??”

 

She is like a drug, an addictive drug, you will never get tired of it if you saw her beautiful face, if you feel her touches, her stares, and her oh-so-sweet voice, i think she is a great singer....

 

Hint #2

2 weeks ago

I came to Dr. Shin’s clinic with my older sister she said that she is going to get some recommendation for her allergies so i tag along hehehe..

 

I walk in to her clinic while my sister is behind me and when i open the door she looked at me.She wears her lab coat and her stethoscope wrapped around her neck she seems busy though...

“Oh miss kim!!Is there anything wrong with you today?”Is she talking to me?

i look at my back and saw my sister looking like a bloated fish because of her allergies..

Is she?!

Then i look at her again.

Fudge she is!!!

“n-no im here with my sister, doctor...”(a:Fudge!!!imagine seolhyun calling hyejeong doctor >

 

“Oh?Kim joohyun?your sister is Kim joohyun?”she said holding my hand><

 

“n-neh..”stop blushing kim seolhyun!!!

 

“im close with her!! we were friends in high school!!!”she let go of my hand and went to my sister to hug her...lucky ...

“does that mean i can get close to you?”i said everything inside my head.

 

“huh?”her face looked shook and my sister’s face?? well....it’s screaming ‘i-want-to-facepalm-myself-because-of-my-sister’s embarrassment-but-i-cant’

 

Since that day i always ask my sister about dr. Shin from her full name to her hobbies but since my sister is such a she didn’t give me hyejeong’s number and said that i need to be the one to ask her.

Hint #3

6 days ago

I went to Dr. Shin’s clinic to ask some recommendation for itchy throat...i know that’s a lame excuse but i really want to see her.

 

After receiving my medicines i remain standing in front of her.”Do you need anything else miss kim?”she said with her oh-so-angelic voice.

“Your number”REALLY KIM SEOLHYUN?!STRAIGHTFORWARD!!

“M-my number?”SO CUTEE!!ok stop your inner fangirl and think of some excuse..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“I mean your number you know...when your in highschool, like you know Top 1?Top 2?”

 

As time goes by i am starting to think if hyejeong has boyfriend or a girlfriend? Wait! Is hyejeong even gay?

 

I am starting to feel insecure, Does she have tons of pretty/handsome patient thats why she didn’t notice my oh-so-pretty-face?(-__-)

 

I want her to notice me, i want her to only touch me and not other patients, i want her feel that i love her, i want her to be mine, only mine..

 

“She still haven’t given me her number” i whined and took a sip at my Americano coffee.

 

I am here at a cafe near the hospital with my best friend mina while we are waiting for her girlfriend. Yes, you heard it right mina has a girlfriend. See? That’s why i like girls it’s because of mina she is so......Gay. she is like a disease or something.

“Did you even ask her?”she asked wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter