our path cross too early

maybe one day, we don't have to

Sehun lifts his head when a figure stands before his table. A woman with her hair in a bun beams a smile to him, showing her eyes that appear to be like crescent moon. Seulgi, the girl who has been chosen by his family to he his future partner in life. Sehun knows she is a good person, so he just agreed with the decision of them getting married.

"You busy?" She asks, still with a smile on her face.

He nods, "Like every other day." He sighs, but then he looks at the girl, "But lunch break is approaching, if you could wait for 5 more minutes? There are things I need to sort out."

Seulgi nods aggresively, "Sure."

She then makes her way to the couch at the front side of Sehun's office. She has coming there too many times that she is already comfortable to do anything in that place.

Sehun takes a tube of proposal from the shelf before putting it on his table. He sighs, he needs one more tenant to agree selling him the land at the outskirt of Seoul so he could build a resort there. That place has gained more and more tourists these days and if he missed the opportunity to build the resort first, other companies might take the chance.

"You okay?" Seulgi asks from the couch.

Sehun raises his head from the proposal, looking at that girl. He smiles, "Yes."

The girl smiles back and continues to read a magazine she gets from the table in front of the couch. Seulgi is a good girl, too good to be engaged to someone like him. "Seulgi,"

The girl lifts her head from the magazine and stops her reading. 

"Let's eat."

***

"Wake up Hayoung-ah!" A girl shouts at her ear makes Hayoung to rocket up from her sleep. 

"Yah! I'm sleeping for God's sake!" Hayoung cries.

Yerin giggles, "Let's go shopping! We already received our paycheck yesterday, let's go shopping!"

Hayoung rubs her eyes, still sleepy for a sudden 'waking a person up tradition by Yerin'. "We promised to go in the afternoon right? Why did you wake me up so freaking early?"

Yerin circles her eyes "Yah! It's already 12.00! You'd better go and take shower, I feel like eating lobster for lunch." Yerin pats her tummy.

It is Hayoung's turn to circle her eyes, "We got paychecks not win a lottery!"

Yerin grins, "I'm just saying. But we should eat outside, I really crave something beside your cooking."

Yerin laughs seeing how red Hayoung's face has turned into, "That is it Yerin, that is it! I'm not cooking for you anymore!" Hayoung gets out of her blanket and shoots to the bathroom.

Yerin still laughs on the floor. Teasing her best friend is the best thing ever. "But I love you!"

"Not hearing!" Hayoung shouts from the bathroom.

***

"Guys look so good in suit," Yerin says before putting subway sandwich in . They sit by the window at the subway cafe as they love to see people who pass around at the pavement.

Hayoung takes a glance at the guy who makes Yerin to give that statement. An old guy who prolly in his 50. Hayoung shakes his head, "Weird taste,"

"Yah! You always disagree when I say someone is good looking, the only time you agree with me is when I said about that guy who delivers milk the other day."

"He's y for God's sake!"

It was raining that day when there's a person outside of their house, a guy who delivers milk. He stood against the door to cover himself from getting rained over. He has darker skin tone compared to other Korean, but he gives these handsome and y vibes, according to Hayoung. It's her first time seeing him there because it's usually an old lady who will make milk delivery. It's also the last time she saw him because they already terminated the subscription of their milk delivery because apparently, lately, Yerin is allergic to milk. What the hell is wrong with that girl?

"Okay how about this guy? Oh my God, he looks great!" Yerin signals her eyes to the guy who walks with an umbrella. If Hayoung pays more attention maybe could see the heart signs in Yerin's eyes.

"Not bad."

"Oh my God, he looks like Song Joong Ki!"

"Yes, but not my taste."

Yerin rolls her eyes, "Okay, I'd give you celebrities' name and tell me your opinion and if he's your taste. Okay?"

Hayoung nods and takes a sip of her coffee.

"Park Bogum."

"I love his personality, but not my taste."

"Kim Soo Hyun."

"I love him, 40% my taste."

"BTS' V."

"Oh my God, I wish I could date him! Hmm 60% my taste."

"Park Seojoon."

"65% my taste."

"Gong Yoo."

"I love Goblin, but nah."

"Exo's Kai."

"My taste. Maybe 90% my taste."

Yerin laughs, "Why did you put so much thoughts? It's not like you're marrying them?"

Hayoung chuckles.

"So apparently Exo's Kai is the closest to your taste. But he's taken, so back off Hayoung! Let's get back to reality!"

Hayoung smiles. 'Let's get back to reality'. A bittersweet reality she might say, working as a singer and dancer at the one of nightclubs near her residence. She is okay working there, the boss is nice, the co workers are nice, the payment, very much higher than any works that require you to work overtime and much qualifications. At least at the night club she does something she really loves to- dancing and singing. But the people at the neighbourhood view her works as something immoral when she never sleeps with guys, never involves with any immoral acts.

She works there to pay off her late father's debt. Her mother is too old to work her off to pay for that so Hayoung decided to leave her village and work at Seoul. She keeps her work secret from her mother, just telling her that she works as a singer at the cafe.

She just needs to work at least more than a year to settle her father's debt. She realizes she couldnt work there for the rest of her life. The image of the busybody ahjumas appear before her eyes.

People could be so judgmental when they don't know the truth. However, some people in her neighbourhood are indeed nice. They don't judge Hayoung and Yerin, they treat them both nicely.

"Young-ah!"

Hayoung wakes up from her train of thoughts.

"What were you thinking about? Something is bothering you?"

Hayoung shakes her head.

"Hayoung! How about this guy?" Yerin nearly screams and signals her index finger outside of the glass.

Hayoung turns her head to the guy Yerin just mentioned.

A guy with a brunnete hair in his black suit stands outside of the subway. He checks his watch as if he's waiting for someone. Her got well defined eyebrows and everything about him is...

"Perfect." Yerin puts her hands together as she's admiring the figure.

Hayoung laughs. He is indeed good looking. That guy then turns to the glass window to check his reflection.

And that was when his eyes meet Hayoung's.

Hayoung stares at him and he too, doesn't break the stare.

After a long while, he looks like he fakes a cough and breaks the gaze. He turns his back and walks to other side of the pavement.

Yerin looks at Hayoung. "So how is that guy huh?" She's teasing her best friend.

"Just nice."

 

 

 

 

a/n: i'm sorry i couldnt give a long update as ive a lot of things coming at school, but i'll try to update as often as i can. and can you guys suggest any good poster shop? because i need one for this story hehe (i'll proofread later, sorry for the bad grammar, writing this in one go)