Snowfall

KARD LOVE LINES

JiWoo was a homeless child... She begged for food and money everyday, be it scorching hot or freezing cold. One day, she came upon a notice stating that, "DSP MEDIA recruiting trainees" She thought, "This is my chance to change my fate. " She used to participate in singing competitions when she was young, bringing back trophies. She had a thing for music. She hurried to register for the audition. 

She went to the audition and did rather well. After the audition, she started begging near the company hoping that she will receive good news one day. 

Last December, she was begging as usual until someone came up to her handing her a letter. She was confused and opened the letter suspiciously. (you should never trust a stranger kids. :)) It says, "Dear, Jeon Ji Woo , CONGRATULATIONS , YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED AS DSP'S NEWEST TRAINEE. You can come to the company for training starting tomorrow. " She cried tears of joy. Although the letter stated that she can come tomorrow, she couldn't wait and rushed immediately into the company. 

She bumped into a tall guy with sunglasses looking rather fine. The guy frowned at Ji Woo but Ji Woo was too excited to notice him. She went to meet with the person in charge. The person in charge told her that she'll be living in a dorm alongside two boys and a girl and she can go to the practice room located on the ground floor for training. She rushed to the practice room to practice.

The people in the practice room turned their heads towards the door when they heard the door opening with the sound of panting. They looked her with a judgemental look because of her torn clothes and muddy pants. She greeted them nervously. The trainer said, " Since everyone is here, I would like to introduce to you, our newest trainee that will be training with you guys till your debut, Jeon Ji Woo. The three of you, please introduce yourselves to her." All of them started to feel that this situation is really unfair as they have trained so long just to debut but this girl could just train for a little while with debut in front of her nose. They introduced themselves with the salty faces. Ji Woo smiled. 

They started their dance practice. Ji Woo didn't have any experience in dancing so she had troubles learning the dance. This made the trainees felt that she was a burden as they need to keep repeating their dance moves again and again. What do you think will happen to Ji Woo?