Part 2

Love Is Blind

"I don't want to go on this blind date." Soojin whined.

"Too bad your going." Dayoung said sternly.

"Why?" Soojin asked.

"Because you need a man and I found you one...so shut up and deal with it." Dayoung answered.

Soojin gave in. "Ugh. Fine."

Dayoung grinned in triumph. "Now come out."

"Alright alright I'll come out." Soojin said as she walked out of her bedroom. "You sure this looks okay?"

"Oh my God! You look hot!" Dayoung exclaimed.

"I don't look that great. " Soojin mumbled.

Dayoung smacked Soojin. "Shut up! You do!"

Soojin rolled her eyes at Dayoung as the door bell rung. Dayoung then pushed her towards the door.

"Answer it." Dayoung said.

Soojin took a deep breathe and opened the door. Behind the door was definitely what she wasn't expecting.

He's hot. Soojin thought.

Soojin seemed to snap out of it once Dayoung nudged her. "Oh...uh...hi." I sound like an idiot.

"Hi." The man replied.

He even sounds hot. Soojin thought.

Dayoung then smiled as she literally pushed Soojin out the door into the guy, who Soojin still doesn't know his name. "Alright you two have fun!"

Thankfully he had caught Soojin and steadied her before sher fell on her face. "You okay?” He asked looking into her eyes.

Soojin blushed and nodded her head. "Yes I'm fine.”

He slowly let go of her and said. "She was in a hurry to get rid of you."

"Yes she was.” Soojin mumbled.

“My name Junsu…oh wait Minjun sorry.”

“Is it Junsu or Minjun?” Soojin questioned.

“Its Minjun. I just recently changed my name. I haven’t quite got used to saying Minjun instead of Junsu yet.” Minjun explained.

“Oh okay." She said nodding her head.

"Let's get going shall we?" Minjun asked.

Soojin nodded her head and followed him to his car.

Once in the car, Soojin couldn't help but wonder where the two of them were going. "So where are we going exactly?"

"To tell you the truth. I'm not sure if you'll like it." Minjun replied.

"Why not?" Soojin questioned.

"Because your friend kept telling me some things you would like, but yet she got me kind of confused." Minjun explained.

"How did she confuse you?"

"While she was telling me what you liked she told me what you didn't." Minjun paused then said, " I felt as if I should have taken notes."

Soojin tried not to giggle, but failed.

"What?" Minjun asked looking at her curiously.

"Sorry I find it a little funny." Soojin replied and even put two of her fingers really close together to show him how little.

Minjun started to laugh which caused her to laugh.

As the laughter died down she assured him that it would be fine. "I'm sure wherever we are going, it's fine." 

"You sure? "

"Yes."

"Even if it's something a little corny like dinner and movies?"

"Depends is it dinner and movies?"

"Dinner part Yes. Movie part no. It is something other than movies."

"What is it ?"

"Have you heard of the music festival that's supposed to be going on?"

"The small little music festival they have at the park near Han river during the night? "

"Yes that's the one."

"If we are going time that trust me I have no problem with it."

"Really?"

"I go almost every year. I thought I was going to miss it this year."

Minjun let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God. I thought you would hate it."

"I love music. Who could hate music?"

"I know right. I love music too. I don't know who could hate it."

The car ride to dinner passed by quickly and then two of you sat for dinner.

Talking about music passed the time for the two of you.

Soojin could tell he was very passionate about it and she loved that Minjun was so passionate about music.

This blind date isn't all bad, Soojin thought. I will have to definitely have to thank Dayoung for this.