Chapter 1

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yixing hyung, where do you go those few days a year when there's nothing on your schedule? You still leave for the airport and I saw the plane tickets, they all were to Beijing.” Baekhyun’s cheeks reddened while stating the last part of his sentence. After all, he did not like to snoop around Yixing. He had a sort of respect for Yixing, an endearing respect that made his stomach twist, a different kind of respect than what he had for his other members. He never wanted to disappoint Yixing ever again. “Ehm…” Yixing made a tired groaning noise. If baekhyun didn't know better he would have thought Yixing was stalling. “I hear Suho talk to you about every once in awhile, he sounds worri…” Baekhyun faltered, seeing the glare Yixing gave him. It looked more exhausted than menacing. “Baekhyun it’s time for sleeping.” “No, I have the right to know, you’re part of Exo too!” Baekhyun urged. An exclamation he instantly regretted. Yixing looked hurt, a look that didn't suit his normally positive face. “Well, I’m going to bed.” He said this so quietly, Baekhyun may not have heard if he wasn't so tense. On that note, Baekhyun had exited quickly, just as Yixing started to lay his head on his pillow. 

Baekhyun, having been nowhere near satisfied with the answer and still shaken up to some extent, tiptoed quietly to Xiumin’s room which he shared with Chen. When Baekhyun arrived, they were sleeping on the same bed, which Baekhyun automatically dismissed. He rarely slept in bed by h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter