♡ Daewang Ent.

H E A R T ♡ R U S H : THE CYCLES OF LOVE { c/s }

H E A R T ❤ R U S H : THE CYCLES OF LOVE home

500*230

 

Image result for jung woo sung

CEO & Founder : Lee Soowan

   The big guy, the boss and most importantly the underdog, little known about younger brother to KPOP super power Lee Sooman. Often taunted and told otherwise, Soowan is an apt business man who is ready to come out of his brother's shadow and take the world by storm. Since opening the company in 2009 and debuting his first group a year later, he's made a decent name for the company, but he wants more and has been planning his next attack since 2014.

Image result for jun ji hyun

Trainee Overseer : Jun Mina

   The person all the trainees know best. She is strict but friendly, inviting but stern. Mina's job is to keep the trainees in line and to mark down their progress during evaluations. If the trainees have a problem, they go to her and she listens and either tells them to it up or tries to fix it. 

Image result for Infinite

Sunbae Group : MIDNIGHT

   - 2010- The originals, the first group to debut under the company. The men of midnight debuted a year after the company opened, something then deemed risky from a lesser known company but they prevailed. Their first single "Be Mine" did fairly well, earning the boys their first small group of fans but their real success came from their second single "The Chaser". A few albums and acting gigs later, the boys have settled into their decent level of fame, mostly doing self promotions and solo gigs now, releasing music every so often. 

 

Kim Sangwan - Leader  | Kim Munghyun - Vocals |

Park Jaesun - Rap | Dong Hyunwoo - Vocals/Visual |

Bae Yujin - Vocals | Jay - Vocals/Rap | No Eunshik - Maknae/ Vocals
 

Image result for KARA

Sunbae Group : Karma 

   Debuting in 2012, though their music video made the year before, the five girls of Karma were the second attempt at a successful group for the company. They debuted with the ever popular "Step" which gained them quick attention for it's catchy melody and dance. Riding this wave, the girls released "Pandora" which was met with moderate success and gave the girls a decent footing to work with from that point on. The girls are very popular in Japan, probably due to Japanese member Hana. However, much like the MIDNIGHT boys, the girls have settled into their tier of popularity and keep it up along with side jobs and modeling. 

 

Park Minji - Leader | Kim Sooa - Vocals | Hiroshi Hana - Rap/Vocals |

 

Kim Yuna - Vocals/Visual |  Bang Nora - Maknae

 

Image result for exo

Sunbae Group : A:LPHA

   -2013- Extremely popular, if not too much so, the latest group to debut under the label caught the planets aligned just right it would seem as their debut song "Growl ft. XYZ" became wildly popular. More over, the marketing team divised a clever way to get a few of the trainees some spotlight as three of them, then labeled "X, Y & Z" were featured in the single. Fans went wild for whatever reason and the group shot through the roof as far as fame goes. The Nine members of the group are constantly compared to SM group EXO, though it's easy to see why. However, fans of A:LPHA are quick to defend their boys. By all means these nine are off limits, but are absolute idiots for their hoobae/trainee "sisters and brothers". 

 

Lee Chanwoo - Leader |  Kim Jongwon - Rap/Visual | 

Kim Minjun - Vocals |  Liu James - Rap | Park Woojin - Vocals |

Yoo Youngmin - Vocals | Bae Junsu - Vocals | C.J - Vocals/Dance 

Park Hyungwon - Maknae/Vocals