The Wedding

White Lilies, Roses, and Jasmines

 

Yoongi wake up in a strange place. The room painted light yellow. There are flowers everywhere, mostly white lilies, roses, and jasmines. Then he look at his right. There is a big mirror there. He gasped when he look at his reflection.

He is in black tuxedo with red shirt beneath it. His black hair combed nicely. He look perfect.

 

The door opens. Then a red haired girl come in. 

“Yoongi oppa! Are you ready?”

She is Sojung, his hoobae. She wears red gown. He doesn't want to admit it but she look stunning.

“Ready for what?”

Sojung rolls her eyes. “She's going to mad at you, I'm sure.”

Sojung takes his hand. Let's go, she said. To where? Only she knows. He doesn't remember anything.

 

While she taking him to somewhere, he meet a lot of people he knows, such as his bestfriend, his classmates, even his high school friends. Almost all of them saying things like fighting and don't get nervous. What is the meaning of that?

Then he remember the flowers.

His outfit and Sojung's.

No

Way

“Yah” 

Yoongi stops. He look at Sojung. “Whose wedding it is?”

Sojung rolls her eyes again then she smacks his head. “Why you become so stupid suddenly? Where is your smart brain?”

Before he could reply, she says, “let's go before Eunji unnie mad at us”

Eunji.

Jung Eunji.

A girl he adore. A girl he love.

No

Way

He is going to marry her?

 

##

Min Yoongi love Jung Eunji as long as he can remember. Sure, it was just a puppy love, he think. But whenever she smiles, he'll fall deeper. But he can't say it to her.

She's just

Not right for him, he think.

He is scared his coldness can imprison her warmness.

He is scared his anger can put her away from him.

He is scared he can break her smile.

He is scared.

Just let it be.

Because I still need her in my life.

That's what he said to himself everyday.

 

But now?

He is going to marry her?

 

##

Yoongi and Sojung arrived in a garden. Now, it is oblivious that he is in someone's wedding. Ok, maybe this is his wedding. But how can he forget it?

“Now, shush~ go on~ go to your place~”

“Why so sudden?”

“It's alright. I know you're nervous. But don't you dare you forgot the song or I'll kill you!”

Yoongi confused. “What song?”

“You said you already finish the song? Now sit and play the piano. Eunji unnie will sad if not you who plays the piano.”

“WHAT?”

 

It becomes Eunji and Mino's wedding. He know they had a thing but he didn't know they will marry each other.

It goes so fast. Yoongi doesn't remember. He doesn't want to. 

It hurts. 

Trying to fake a smile everytime. Especially to her.

 

“I don't know what to say”

Yoongi know that voice. It's Bomi, Eunji's bestfriend. “then don't say”

“I thought you are the one for her.”

“She doesn't love me”

“What a joke. She love you from the start. It's you who doesn't know. It's you who are afraid of yourself.”

“Shut up”

“She love you. You know that”

“I said shut up!”

“WAKE UP YOONGI!”

 

##

“NO!”

Yoongi startled. He is in his bed, sweating like crazy. He sit, he looks around.

He sigh.

It's dream. 

It all dream.

He pick up his phone. Unconsciously, he call Eunji.

“Yoongi-ya!”

He laugh softly. He still remember how Bomi yell at him in his dream. Now she speaks so cutely.

“Look who is calling his girlfriend in the morning~”

“Shut up. She's not my girlfriend...

 

yet

"..."

There are a long silent -Yoongi thought his phone dies- "yah Yoon Bom-"

"oH MY GOD JUNG EUNJI COME HERE FAST"

 

“Hello?”

Finally,

Jung Eunji.

Yoongi smiles. 

This is her voice.

The voice he love.

And this is real.

 

“Eunji-ya”

“Hm?”

“I love you” 

 

PIIP

Yoongi look at his phone and laugh loudly.

She end his call. Probably because she's too shy.

“That's my girl”

 

Yoongi get out from bed. He stretched his body. 

He want to meet with Eunji. He want to hear her answer. 

 

Ah, before that.

He have to buy some flowers for her. He's a gentleman, you know?

How about

White lilies, roses, and jasmine?