Chapter 1

You Are The One For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung felt relieved when he felt the cold breeze that hit his skin.

"The air is very fresh here and it got me falling in love with it" Jinyoung chuckled.

Actually he came here because he has a mission. An unofficial one. His mission is to follow that certain guy named Mark Tuan. He wants to know if that guy has anything related with the bad incidents that have been happening to him. He follows that guy until the guy entered a restaurant. Jinyoung's face lights up.

"What takes him so long to eat? I don't understand. Even if he doesn't eat, his body would still be hot".Jinyoung nagged at himself about that guy while looking at him  and he became speechless when they made eye contact.

"Gosh! Jinyoung, be careful"Jinyoung slapped his cheeks because of embarassment.

There are two things that he knows about this guy and those are that Mark is taking over his family's company and that his family's company is a big rival to Jinyoung's late father. Jinyoung puts aside his plate that is now empty. He is too happy because he gets to eat until he remembered something.

"Ehhh! Where is that guy!?".He quickly paid and dashed out from the restaurant.

"Aissshhhh! this is the result when Park Jinyoung eats, he becomes too focused with his food". Jinyoung unknowingly bad mouths himself.

Jinyoung quicly tries to look for the guy. Suddenly, he felt that his hand is being pulled roughly by someone. He looked up and he intended to scold that person who was pulling his hand but he got shocked when Mark is the one who attacked him. Mark then tightly gripped Jinyoung's shoulder and pushed him until his back hit the wall. He can't go anywh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter