The Meeting

Blood Trail

It splashed againts the wall, like countless flower petals has fallen according to the wind pattern, liquid darkness adorned the gallant painting of a Joseon warrior, beside her. Her hair is cascading in her back, as if it try to focusing on her arterial wound  that's gushing her life away in small minutes, it's seeping steadily into her white dress.

The man with medium stature, Johnny presumed, is clothed by shadow, he lays her gently against ebony velvety chair that Nana's love.


Slightess ray of moon peaked under the blind, illuminated their surrounding and it's casting the ethereal glow on her.
Everything looks surreal,  she was enveloped by vermillion.


Im Jin Ah or mostly known by"Nana" The only, legal heir of Im Mafia Empire was slayed in front of Johnny, her trusted aide, her faithful friend. 


Johnny leapt towards her killer, after he regained his composure, from seconds he waste. He tries to elbow the killer on the chin, but he was evaded. The killer who worn leather glove, swiftly kick him in the stomach that masterfully he deflected. But, seconds later he earned a drop kick that landed on his stomach that makes him growl in pain.
He endured the pain, cocked his gun, casting the bullet that crashed the side of the killer's google. It revealed an eye, that's alike to fox eyes, beautiful but deadly. It narrowed by a grin on his face that covered by a mask. 


Before Johnny can retaliate, he was rendered unconciouss by an attack to his medulla oblongata.


---
Drizzles falls down, dampened the cries of Nana's relatives, a few of her half brother and sister, are also there, trying to show their best act of being sad (although, Johnny knows, that most of them are thrilled to be choosen as the next in line  to replace Nana in their father's throne).


Nana was lively and pretty, flawless as a human, envied and adored. But the dead, rob her away, and left them with a shell of former Nana.


Her father, Im Seo Hwan, stood silently beside her coffin, tears welling on his eyes. He muttered prayer, so Nana's soul could cross safely to heaven. 


The priest finished his prayer, the coffin, lifted to the ground, buried by discordant sound from diggers that smeared the earth atop of her coffin.


Her father is heart broken, the golden apple of his eyes is not longer there, he wails and drop his head on top on the cemetery ground, regretfully.

Johnny flinch, suprise that the head of the cold blooded mafia syndicate, can shed mournful tears too.


After minutes passed, the fourth in line, Moon Taeil, strides with gainly gait toward the defeated father. He lend his condolenses tearfully with soothing words, as if the one in the coffin was his real sister.

 
But the one that steals Johnny's focus away is Taeil's aide, the one that shields Taeil's and Im Seo Hwan with a black rainshade and let himself to be drenched by downpouring rain. 


He looks frail, like his master, but Johnny  soon change his opinion. He peeks at his middle region, his uniform, wet and sticky by rain. From what he can see,  he concluded that he is ripped.

Unexpentantly the assistant glance at him, the young man with youthful appearance stares down at him. It makes Johnny blushed, because he find him attractive. At least the rain obscure his blush to be clearly seen.

The man smirks at him and Johhny strucked by the fact the man in front of him is Nana's murderer.