Chapter 1

Life and All Its Glory.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

chapter O1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Park Sunyoung rushed down the apartment stairs as the elevator lift was out of order. Just a moment ago, or five minutes ago, she received a phone call from her longtime friend to meet him at the nearby café. So here she was, half walking, half running towards the café, once entering, she found the oh-so-familiar brown headed friend sipping on his coffee waiting for her.

 

“Oppa what’s wrong?” Sunyoung asked as she took a seat across from him.

 

“Yah, you didn’t have to rush here.” Jonghyun stared at her, “It’s actually not really a problem. . .” He mumbled.

 

“Shut up and just tell me what happened.”

 

“SeKyung and I broke up again. This time it’s final.” Jonghyun simply said, leaning back in his chair.

 

“W-what? What happened? You guys were going strong for years now!”

 

“People fall in and out of love,” He sighed, “Fortunately, it was mutual.”

 

“Eh?” Sunyoung was confused. Sure Jonghyun and SeKyung were an off and on couple, they even took a 3 year break, but she was sure they loved each other. Honestly, even before the JongKyung couple happened years ago, Sunyoung had always loved Jonghyun; and not as an older brother, but as a man. It was hard for her to deal that the person she loved was with someone else.

 

“It’s true we did love each other, but now, we just don’t . . . click,” He went on, “I wish her the best in the future.”

 

Jonghyun looked up from his coffee and towards the younger girl, no woman. He acknowledged that Sunyoung had grew up along with the other maknaes of SHINee and f(x) when they were all still together as idol groups in SME. Sunyoung, or Luna, was now 24 years old and had matured into a person that everyone loved and respected. The only thing that didn’t change about her was her height. Though, neither of the two had grown any taller from seven years ago. They were still the shorties of their group of friends and were constantly teased for their height.

 

“Damn,” Jonghyun looked at time on his cell phone, “I have to get going. I have a studio recording and my manager will b!tch if I’m late again.”

 

The two walked out of the café in silence.

 

Jonghyun put his hand on Sunyoung’s shoulder, “I’ll text you, ‘kay?”

 

“Alright, see you, and have fun.” Sunyoung smiled gently and watched him as he walked away and disappeared into the crowd.

 

Sunyoung walked the opposite direction of her friend and looked down towards the ground in deep thought. All she could think of at that moment was, “If Jjong oppa is free now, maybe I have a chance?” Though at the same time, she kept thinking that she couldn’t do that to SeKyung. SeKyung was so kind and nice her, her bandmates, and the SHINee members. Even though she was jealous that Shin SeKyung was the girl that caught Jonghyun’s attention, she was glad that he chose someone that was beautiful inside and out.

 

A sound from inside her bag interrupted her thoughts. Digging through her somewhat big bag, she found her phone and saw that she got a text message.

 

From : Jjong

To : Luna

 

That idiot Kibum keeps asking me where Amber is. Mind looking for her?

 

Sunyoung laughed a little. She knew that Amber was ignoring from Key since he stood her up on their date two weeks ago. Key has been trying to apologize ever since, even having Sunyoung and Sulli delivering his flowers and her favorite candy, and of course it hasn’t been working. Actually, Amber is just playing with Key. Of course she was mad at Key for standing her up (for the nth time), but she knew him all too well and liked him too much to hold a grudge.

 

“Oh, there’s more.” She scrolled down for the last part of Jonghyun’s text message.

 

btw, when are you free? I’ll pay.

 

“What?” Sunyoung stared at her phone. She didn’t know if he was asking her out on a date or just wanted to have a get together with as friends.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

“Unnie, what should I do?” Krystal asked Victoria over the phone.

 

“Well, this isn’t the first time right?” Victoria tried calming down the panicking younger girl.

 

“N-no, but the other time it was a false alarm. The stupid test was wrong.”

 

“Just go tell him. I’m sure he’ll be happy.” Vic umma said assuringly, “Have you told your sister?”

 

“I have. She told me the same thing as you did, then told me to leave her alone because she needed to take care of her baby.”

 

“Sounds just like her. Anyways, go tell him asap. I have to go, Nichkhun is giving me weird looks, and I don’t think you’d want me to tell him.” Victoria chuckled, said goodbye and hanged up.

 

Krystal took one more look at the test before throwing on a jacket and leaving the apartment.

 

- - -

 

Krystal sat on the bleachers, watching her boyfriend run, jump over hurdles, and interacts with his teammates. After SHINee disbanded, Minho kept going on with the Dream Team, knowing how much he had loved anything sports related.

 

She, however, followed in her elder sister’s footsteps and retired from the entertainment business and decided to live a normal life a year or two after her own group ended. They disbanded gracefully without any complications; actually, most girl groups were able to disband without any bad consequences. Krystal now was a teacher. A elementary teacher. She may not seem like it, seeing how cold the two Jung sisters came off as, but she absolutely adored and loved children (and of course not in a freaky way). As Krystal found out she was pregnant, she had a brief moment of happiness although reality came back and she remembered that:

 

O1. She and Minho were not married yet.

O2. She was (coughalmostcough) twenty-three years old. Isn’t that a bit young to have a baby?

O3. Her parents might freak out that she’s having a baby before marriage.

O4. What if the press found out? Both she and Minho still have their own share of fangirls and fanboys.

 

Okay so maybe having a baby when you’re twenty-three years old isn’t that bad; but Jessica had her first baby when she was twenty-seven, which was a year ago. And even though she was an adult now, Krystal absolutely did not want her parents think she was irresponsible. Hell, they weren’t going to let Krystal move in with Minho until Krystal begged and had Jessica as back-up. Don’t get them wrong though, her parents loved Minho, after their first year of dating, they treated Minho like their own son; unlike with Jessica and her hubby, they were skeptical about Jaebeom since he first gave off that bad boy or playboy impression (although of course he’s quite far from that).

 

 

Krystal chuckled as she saw her boyfriend beat the record of the high jump and have a bromance moment with the whole Dream Team and coaches. It was almost night time and everyone left one by one as practice ended. Minho grabbed his sports bag and climbed up the bleachers to his “Juliette”. (AN: Cheesy right? XD)

 

“You sure looked like you were having fun.” Krystal smiled at Minho as he lazily sat down next to her.

 

“You didn’t have to wait here for me you know,” Minho patted his girlfriend’s head, “You could’ve waited at home. Or you could’ve joined in”

 

“Ahahah, I am quite athletic wasn’t I?” Krystal smugly said as she pushed away Minho’s hand, “Actually, I would have joined in the fun, but. . .” She hesitated a bit. Minho took notice and paid full attention towards her.

 

“Something . . . happened.” Krystal said very softly, resulting in Minho leaning closer towards the younger girl.

 

“What? What is it? What happened? Something’s wrong?” He bombarded her with questions. Minho was always such a worry wart. Sulli once had a simple headache and Minho treated her as if she had a bad case of the flu.

 

Krystal was one to never beat around the bush when it was serious. She took a deep breath and turned towards Minho.

 

“I’m pregnant.”

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

Choi Jinri walked through the hallways of the SM building after finishing her schedules for the day. She stopped at a door and peeked inside through the small window.

 

“Is he there?” She thought to herself, “. . . gah. All I see are some of the trainees he helps.”

 

“Yah. Sulli, what brings you here?” The familiar voice startles Jinri and she flips around to face him. She clasps her hands together and bowed her head a bit.

 

“TAEMIN OPPA! I wanted to ask you if you could do me a favor!”

 

“What? Right now?” Taemin raised a brow, “I have new choreo to teach the trainees.”

 

“Yes! Wait, no! I mean yes!” Sulli fumbled with her words

 

“What’s so important?”

 

“I need you to help me break up with a guy.”

 

“WHAT?! Can’t you do that by yourself?” Taemin yelled out, almost dropping his gym bag.

 

“I did, I tried! This guy is like a stalker, he doesn’t get it that ‘No means no’.” Sulli crossed her arms.

 

“Can’t you just get Jonghyun hyung to help you as always?”

 

“Aniyo, Jonghyun oppa got mad at me, saying he’s tired of doing things like this for me and that he something to do later.” Sulli cried.

 

Taemin gave her an uncomfortable look.

 

“Please oppa! I’ve never asked you to do anything like this for me!” Sulli begged.

 

“I don’t want to. Why don’t you get Heechul hyung to go scare him off?”

 

“Yahhh, you know he’s not even in Korea right now.” Sulli pouted, “What do you want me to do? Bow down? Buy you dinner? I’ll tell the people in that room embarrassing stories about you that not even your SHINee hyungs know about!” She kept going on with excuses.

 

Taemin put his hand over to make her shut up, “Do you really need my help?”

 

Sulli nodded fiercely.

 

“. . . fine. I’ll-“ He was cut off by the girl dragging him out of the hallway.

 

- - -

 

“Oppa don’t you have anything nicer to wear?” Sulli stared at Taemin’s current outfit.

 

“Hey, I was gonna go dance before you came out of nowhere.” Taemin replied angrily as he searched his gym bag for a set of clothes, “Plus, why didn’t you tell me he was right outside of the building?”

 

“This guy is like a stalker! Now hurry up and go change!” Sulli pushed Taemin towards the men’s’ restroom as he finally found a pair of jeans.

 

- - -

 

“Okay just follow my lead oppa.” Sulli said they both walked out the doors.

 

And as on cue, Sulli’s ex-boyfriend came towards her, “Sulli-ah! I’ve been waiting for you outside here for a while now!” He tried to give her a hug.

 

Sulli backed away and said in a calm manner, “I told you we we’re over. We’ve both over for a month now, please stop stalking me.”

 

“Plus,” She linked arms with Taemin, “I have someone else now.”

 

“What?! You’re dumping me for THIS GUY?!” He went on, “He doesn’t even look like he can take care of you like I can! He’s all scrawny and -”

 

“YAH! You don’t know Lee Taemin like I do. He’s-“

 

“Yah,” Taemin interrupted Sulli and called towards the guy, “Didn’t you hear her? Choi Jinri. Is. With. Me. Now.”

 

He gave Sulli’s ex-boyfriend a deadly glare and he pulled Sulli closer to him. Both Sulli and the ex-boyfriend were taken back by how he was acting.

 

“Now, get out of our way.” Taemin still had his arm around Sulli’s shoulders and pulled her with him as he started walking, pushing the guy along the way and leaving him dumbfounded.

 

- - -

 

“Omo. I didn’t know you had that kind of side to you Minnie. Very manly.” Sulli teased Taemin as they were walking home.

 

“I am actually manly now if you haven’t noticed.” Taemin huffed.

 

“I don’t think anyone sees you as manly oppa.” She coldly stated.

 

In response, Taemin lightly flicked Sulli’s head.

 

“Jeez, I was just kidding.” Sulli giggled as she rubbed her head.

 

Taemin had grown out of the cute maknae image years ago, and everyone, especially Sulli, could clearly see that. Taemin and Sulli were actually close ever since before. They both understood each other and how they didn’t want to be seen as cute. Sulli was actually one of the few that treated Taemin like man instead of a little boy, unlike others (aka his hyungs and snsd noonas).

 

“Anyways, you owe me.”

 

“Ah yes. Just tell me when you’re free oppa. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or whatever. I’ll pay.”

 

Taemin smirked, “I’ll get the most expensive thing on the menu then.”

 

A harsh kick to the shin was seen and a loud “OW!” could be heard.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


First chapter done! >w< Hopefully it wasn't as boring as I think it is? c;

I apologize for any grammar mistakes or misspellings.

 

Also, I'm sorry ahead of time if I don't update fast, I'm kinda busy with school and stuff.

And! If any of you have any good ideas for the plot of this story, I'll happilly take them! XD

 

2O1Onovember18 © post-itnotes