Mine to keep.

Epitome of beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello! I am Choi Youngjae!" He bowed and soon, girls swarm around him.

A new boy was introduced in the starting of school, he was asked to introduce himself as Youngjae. He was instantly welcomed to Got6, becoming Got7. He was a little louder than Mark and Jaebum but quieter than Jackson. He was given gifts by girls and he was complimented although not as much as Mark and Jaebum, he is still fairly popular.

Unlike him, I am quite the opposite. I always kept my head down, looking at the feet of people, hugging books to my chest and made sure I wouldn't hit a single student with my head kept down by looking at their shoe. I had a few good friends but sometimes, I don't feel like they are always around me. I was the school's loser and the target board for shooting paper ball.

"Hello! I am Choi Youngjae!" I looked up and saw Youngjae greeting me with a happy face and I nodded before meekly replying "Song Jin Na." He beamed brightly "You have a nice name!" I smiled and ignored him as he stood there rocking himself back and forth before sighing and walking away, I felt eyes on me and looked around to see the eyes of many people looking at me before I gulp down a saliva.

I didn't mean to eavesdrop but it happened behind me, "Youngjae! You don't have to talk to her!" Youngjae was taken aback and asked why as the girl replied him with a whine "She's the school's loser. Hanging around her will only bring your popular reputation down. Her friends don't even like her. Being with her will make you infected with her germs." The girl said and I sigh before nodding in my head "Stay far away from me." 

I was busy cleaning my locker after school when someone hurled a paperball at me and I sigh as I uncrushed it "Trash." And I crushed it back in my fist as another was hurled at me. I was tired of it so I gave up tiding my locker and stuffed everything in while picking up each paperball and throwing it into the rubbish bin before realizing that another boy was standing there, staring at me before looking back into his locker as I walked away.

I looked and sigh, someone spray paint my locker "Ugly slug" and it was the fifth time I needed to clean my locker. My life was going downhill and I am already tired. I know Got7 isn't the one behind this but the whole school just doesn't like me. They asked if I ever washed my face cause of my acnes and asked why I was fat even though I rarely ate. They bullied me because I am ugly.

I was busy scrubbing my locker after school when someone else kneeled down beside me and helped me scrub the locker as I looked at him "What are you doing?" I hissed, tired. I have my doubts of him treating me so nice, he wasn't supposed to. "I just wanted to help." I sigh "Choi Youngjae. If you stay with me, I will end up infecting you with my ugly germs." he smiled "I know I am strong enough to not get infected." I hated that cheerful attitude.

I sat on the rooftop, enjoying the breeze. I always spent my break at the rooftop because I was afraid of eating in fear of gaining weight to lower my self esteem. "Is this where you spend your lunch at?" I scowl as I realized who that voice belonged to as I turn to face him as he smiled and held up a plastic bag "I bought lunch! Let's eat together." He sat beside me and I scowl "Forget it Youngjae, just because you do this, I won't really appreciate." He nodded "Now eat." I hated him.

During class, everyone all had a partner and I sigh as I decided to do work by myself like always "You don't have a partner?" I sigh, he wasn't leaving me alone as I looked at him through my bangs "I don't and never had one." he smiled brightly "GREAT! I need a partner too! Why not we be partners?" I realized many pairs of eyes looking at me and was gulping down a saliva when he plop himself down the seat beside me. I hated him.

"Why do you always walk with your head downcast?" Annoying voice asked early in the morning and I was wondering to slap him or to kick him in the balls and run away. "Because I am trying to find my self esteem." I joked with a snort and he smiled before pushing my face upwards, facing him as I gasp and jumped backwards, he touched me and that wasn't all... The whole student body was staring at us. "Now, it looks better because I can see your pretty face like this!"

A paperball was hurled at me and I scowl, I had gotten detention because I accidentally slept in History, like I loved that class anyways. A few had confronted me about Youngjae getting too close with me and about how I should stop spreading my germs to him. I was sick and tired, mentally exhausted and when I walked out after serving my detention finish, there he was, leaning against the wall, waiting for me.

"You should leave me alone." I told him one day as he looked at me with hurt evident in his eyes. "Why?" he asked and I looked at him, dead in the eye. "I am the school's loser and you are the school's popular kid. We don't match and we can never match, do you not get it?!" I asked, raising my voice "BEING WITH ME ONLY BRINGS YOU MISERY SO STAY THE AWAY!" And with that, he hugged me as I froze. "Its you and me against the world buddy."

"Hey ugly slug." A paperball was hurled to me and I frowned as more paper balls were hurled to me. Soon, a bottle was hurled and it managed to cut me above the eyebrow as I gasp with the blood gushing out, they laughed and left as I bent down to pick the papers up, frowning. "Jin Na!" he hurried up to me and frowned "What happened? How did you get a cut on your eyebrow." I smiled slightly "I cut myself by accident."

I was mentally exhausted, I was sitting in my bathroom, fixing the cut above my eyebrow and fixing the cut marks I left on my thighs as I laid back, holding the razor sharp blade in hand. "I am so tired, I am so drained. Why won't people leave me alone?" My phone was buzzing, all the mean messages were hunting me even out of school. I checked my face and started smearing facial products, scratching at the acne and scar to off from my face before screaming.

"Did you hear?" I heard whispers around "She screwed the teacher and now she topped the class." Someone behind me said as the person snorted "She's so fat and ugly, I can't believe an old geezer was happy to even her." They were talking about it, no doubt and I kept my head down. "I heard that she is also ing Youngjae, how did this witch get innocent Youngjae wrapped around her finger?" I sigh and looked downwards and hurried to class.

I was eating lunch with Youngjae yet again, keeping quiet as Youngjae went to talk about his life, I wasn't interested so I didn't really hear and I didn't have the heart to tell him to shut up and off. "Are you alright?" I heard as I looked at Youngjae "Huh? Yes?" he frowned "Are you okay? Did something happen?" I slowly shook my head as the words from the morning came back as I sigh and said "Youngjae... This is our last day eating together." And with that, I left him alone on the rooftop.

I stopped going to the roof for lunch and instead, hid in the girls bathroom. I didn't have a choice anymore.It was the only way to get Youngjae off my back, I didn't want to drag an innocent boy like him down with me. I went to school early, left school the moment the bell rang and went to my locker less and I never saw Youngjae and each time we had classes together, I would avoid and ignore him.

I tripped on the floor with books in hand as the boys all laughed at me "Clumsy! With all that fats, can't you look where you all going?" he asked as everyone all laughed and I just sat on the floor humiliated when everyone gasp as I looked up, a hand was offered to me, it was Youngjae as he furrowed his eyebrows and held out his hand. I felt like I was greeted with warmth and looked around to meet the angry looks of students as I pushed myself up and walked away.

He walked into school with his got7 friends as I smiled, he seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter