two

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No." Tzuyu bluntly answered.. 

"Why Tzuyu-ah, she has a huge crush on you!" Her mom tried to persuade.

Tzuyu slightly blushed but wouldn't fall prey to her efforts. She rebutted her point, "That's sweet but to the extent of marrying her?" 

"Chou Tzu. She has a possibility of dying. Just marry her for a year." She tried again.

"No." Tzuyu shook her head, refusing to back down from her answer. She wasn't going to be a sacrificial lamb for her mother; even if was for Mrs Minatozaki's sake. She couldn't bring herself to say yes.

"Tzuyu. Fine but at least go meet her tomorrow at 12pm. I already told them you're coming. Don't even try to lie and get yourself out of the situation Tzuyu. I know you're always busy with work but what I also know is that tomorrow is your day off. Goodnight." Tzuyu's mom said, cutting off the conversation and heading to her own room.

Tzuyu bowed, cursing under her breath as she walked into her room and throwing her bag on the floor. "Aish! Why am I marrying a girl I havent seen in years! I haven't even dated a girl yet! When was the last time they set me up on a blind date as well?! What is she up to?!"

She ruffled her hair, loosening her tie and collapsing against her bed frame. Tzuyu brought out her secret soju stash and gulped it down, trying to push away all the thoughts from her mind at this point.

"I mean, shwwwes prowbably oogly wight?" She muttered incoherently. She'd always had a weak stomach with drinking alcohol of any sort. Moments later, Tzuyu was knocked out and asleep, the anger slightly fading away as she tried to drink away her problems.

The next morning, Tzuyu woke up on the floor with a painful headache. It almost felt like her head was going to explode. God, she regretted drinking so much the night before. Lesson learnt, don't try to drown your anger with alcohol.

'Ugh... what is this." She muttered to herself, looking around her and stumbling on the stash of empty soju bottles. Her room reeked of the horrid smell and she opened a window to air out the stench.

She stood up, still a little wobbly from the hangover she was nursing. She looked at the clock, eyes widening as her mind seemed to stop working at the same time. It was already 11:40am!

"CRAP! I HAVE TO GET THERE IN 20 MINUTES!" Tzuyu shouted, running out of the room but suddenly deciding against it. She slowly stopped as she muttered to herself, "No running.. no running. Lets not run." The dizziness was coming back and the running was making her headache worse. She took a few moments to hold her head, groaning before she shook herself out of her stupor. She didn't have much time to wash up.

Tzuyu walked back into the room to change, picking out her favourite outfit from her closet; a shirt and tie alongside a fitted suit. Her wardrobe was lined with every coloured shirt and every coloured tie you could possibly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter