Presents

Presents

Jeonghan was brazen and shameless. But being in this store was seriously making him feel like he should be wearing a face mask, a cap and a hoodie over it, like the idols did when they went out. He was a man on a mission but still he felt more like a shrinking violet in the sea of lace and lingerie than his normal self.

“Did you need some help?”

Jeonghan nearly jumped out of his skin. He turned, avoiding eye contact. “No, no. I’m good thank you.”

The sales person had some killer heels on and wore a skirt which is all Jeonghan could see since he averted his gaze. The legs on saleswoman though were rather…muscular.

She laughed. And then her voice got deep. “Listen kid. I know you’re here for a reason now let me help you.”

Jeonghan looked up in surprise. The deep voice belonged to a rather androgynous face but the body was more masculine. A transual? Or a crossdresser?

She smiled at him. “So what are you looking for?”

Stuttering, “My boy-boyfriend. I’m looking for something for my boyfriend.”

Nodding she asked, “You know his size?”

Jeonghan nodded swiftly.

“What exactly are you looking for? Underwear? A baby doll?” She sighed at the confusion that must’ve made its way on Jeonghan’s face. “Let’s start out small.” Gently she moved Jeonghan toward a table. “Now these are underwear and…”


She smiled as she handed Jeonghan the bag. Winking at him she said, “I hope you two have a good time. Do come back. Next time bring your boyfriend.”

Jeonghan’s nodded. “Thanks for the help.”

“No problem. You kids have fun now.”


Softly Jeonghan laid the box on the bed in front of Joshua. “Go on. Open it.”

Joshua stared at the box. “Is this what we talked about last time?”

He grinned at him. “Yea. Since you seemed to like the idea so much and I wouldn’t mind one iota, I got something for you.”

With a blush on his face, Joshua took the top off and looked at the flimsy but pretty lace. “You went all out didn’t you?” He asked as he held up a stocking and garters.

“Only the best for you,” Jeonghan replied. He didn’t need to tell Joshua he knew absolutely nothing and had to get help from the sales lady and that he nearly died the whole time.

Joshua held the lace garters gently. Leaning across the box he kissed him on the lips. “Thanks.” Holding the garter in front of their faces he said, “We’re going to have some fun tonight,” with a smirk on his full lips.