Cheat Sheet

PANDORA | New Girl Group Applyfic | Open
28573-cf7c0675df9d37ee4c6b7f3c88a33bc8.j
rabbit1_zps4868dc70.pngrabbit_zpsf026c98f.png
rabbit_zpsf026c98f.pngrabbit1_zps4868dc70.png

hover

 
 
 

CHeat sheet

Turn in + source code + example

RULE 001  your charcter may be any ethnicity as long as she's part asian (just don't go overboard and make her 1/16 something)
RULE 002 your character can only speak a max of five languages and she can only be fluent in a max of three of them
RULE 003 when writing your personaliity and background please be as elaborate and as realistic as possible (you may even write it based on yourself)
RULE 004 please try to include an even amount of good and bad traits, no one likes Mary-sues xD

RULE 005 for your audition clip, please keep in mind the position you are applying for, for example if your character is a rapper, your audition clip needs to showcase that

RULE 006 change the gifs in your form with gifs of your face-claim and love interest (like it's shown in the example)

RULE 007 the first 'TITLE' in the form is your persona (ex. The virtual Maknae), the second 'TITLE' is a short sentence that would sum up your character's background

RULE 008 copy the source code to a blogpost, title it as: Pandora | Plotline | Your Character's Name

RULE 009 once your done, send the link to the turn-in blogpost

RULE 010 if you have any questions don't be scared to ask :)

 

FACE-CLAIMS  face-claims must be idols, kudos if you pick an idol who is from a lesser known group or a soloist. However you are free to use any idol OTHER THAN SM ARTISTS. Aslo please make sure the age of your face-claim matches your character, for example don't choose a 30+ idol, ok? Shannon Williams and Loona's Heejin are taken.

AGE  Follow the age ranges given in the plotlines. You don't have to use your real age, you may change it to fit your character. I may ask you to change your age after the members are chosen since I want the Leader to be the eldest, and the maknae of course needs to be the youngest.

RELATIONS  If you're going to have idol family members then please make it reasonable. Don't for example have Ten as your brother if your character is going to be a full Korean. For friends you are allowed to use any idol, oc friends are allowed too, you just need to describe them well enough for me to write. Monsta X's I.M, BTS's V, Red Velvet's Wendy and NCT's Taeyong are taken.

LOVE INTEREST  It would be better if your love interest is someone from one of these groups: Exo, Got7, BTS, Monsta X, Day6, Infinite, NCT, SVT or iKOn, if you want to pick someone else then you'll need to explain their personality well enough for me to write it. Monsta X's Jooheon and BTS's Jimin are taken.

PASSWORD  Open The Box

 
 
 

author's note ☆  the example form is there to help you guys fill in your own forms, so pls do go to it if you have any problems.

anigif_enhanced-22644-1404763998-29.gif