He Looks So Perfect

How Did We End Up Here?

Everyone knows this kind of moment where you just look at the person in front of you and just know that you love that person. Where you just look at him or her and you realise that this is the person you've been dreaming of without knowing it. And for Jackson this moment came in a moment he never thought it could happen to him.

He always knew that there was something about Jinyoung, something different, something that made the younger boy special. At least for the Chinese man. But he never thought about it. He never thought that he would realise just how perfect Jinyoung actually is in his eyes.

And he never thought that he would realise it when Jinyoung was standing in front of the mirror in their hotel room, looking at himself, just wearing boxer shorts. The Korean boy must have thought that Jackson was asleep because otherwise he would have never just stood there, looking at himself, at his body and having this frown on his face.

They never talked about it, but Jackson knew that the other boy had some problems with accepting himself how he is. He realised that a time ago when he once saw Jinyoung in the practice room, alone, also standing in front of the window and lifting his shirt up, being totally unhappy with what he saw. After that moment Jackson started to kind of watch over the younger boy and realised how he always skipped some meals and started to do more and more sports. He didn't like it. He always thought Jinyoung was a beautiful human being and shouldn't starve himself just to look skinny. But he never told Jinyoung about it.

Not until today. Not until he laid in his bed, watching his room mate for a few days, criticising himself and his body in front of the mirror. Jackson had just woken up because he heard the water from their shower, which was on the other side of the wall. But he didn't want to open his eyes before because they had a day off today and he just wanted to use it to get more sleep.

But when he heard Jinyoung coming back into the room and walking through the room he wondered what the other boy was doing. That's how he ended up opening his eyes and seeing the man in front of the mirror, again criticising himself.
Jinyoung only wore boxer shorts at that time. Jackson had seen the other man like this before, but this moment was kind of different for him. Maybe it was because he could watch Jinyoung without being noticed since Jinyoung thought he was still asleep. Maybe it was because the light made Jinyoung look different. Or maybe it was because Jinyoung was actually wearing a pair of his boxer shorts.

Things like that can happen when you're in a band. Sometimes you just take the first pair of boxers you can get without thinking about who it actually belongs to. Jackson knows it, he once wore Jaebum's boxer shorts as well. He normally didn't care about things like that. But seeing Jinyoung in his own underwear was kind of different. He thought that those boxers looked good on the other boy thought. Better than on himself actually.

If he wouldn't be as curious as he is, Jackson would already have got up and showed that he's actually awake. But he was curious about what Jinyoung would do when he thought he was alone. It was nothing really special though.

After criticising himself in the mirror and turning his body so he could see every single part of it Jinyoung just opened their closet – they would stay in this hotel for a week or something, that's why they actually put their clothes in a closet – and looked through the clothes. He took out a few different pullovers, some were long and some were small. After taking about five different pullovers he started to try them on.

The first one was pretty tight and showed every muscle Jinyoung had. Jackson kind of liked what he saw, but this view didn't stay for long, as Jinyoung quickly took it off again and threw it away. The second pullover was not as tight, but it was pretty short, it ended right over Jinyoung's . That one ended up on the floor as well. That's how all of the five pullovers ended up on the floor and Jinyoung ended up with just wearing the boxer shorts as well.

He quickly opened the closet again and looked through their clothes. This time he just took one pullover. Jackson realised it was one of his own pullovers. It was his favourite pullover. A long one which was slightly oversized for him. And so it would be oversized for Jinyoung as well. But that's what the other boy wanted. At least it seemed so for the Chinese one.

But he had to say, Jinyoung didn't look bad in his favourite pullover. It was kind of cute. Seeing the younger boy wearing his clothes Jackson started to image how it would be when Jinyoung would start to wear his clothes more often. He knew it wasn't something special to share the clothes, but it felt different. Seeing Jinyoung in his clothes was different than seeing Mark or Jaebum or anyone else in his clothes.

He didn't know if it was really this moment where he realised that he actually felt something for Jinyoung. He didn't understand how this moment could make him realise his feelings. It was just a moment where he got to see the other boy in his clothes, but something about it was different. Maybe it was because Jinyoung seemed so unhappy about his body. Maybe it was because Jinyoung seemed to be satisfied with wearing Jackson's clothes. Or maybe it was because Jinyoung just looked perfect in his clothes.

Jackson would never find the real reason for it, but he was okay with it. Because in this moment he decided that he would do everything to make Jinyoung happy. And that he would help Jinyoung with finally accepting himself how he was. Because for Jackson he was already perfect in every way.

For Jackson Jinyoung looked perfect. His body was trained, but not as much as Jackson's was. That's something the Chinese liked because it wouldn't fit to Jinyoung if he would get muscles like Jackson had. But that wasn't the only thing that made him think of the Korean being perfect. Jinyoung was so kind, so nice. He always worked so hard just to make the fans happy and to be someone someone else could be proud of. He kind of really was the mother of their group, always worrying about everyone else before even thinking of himself.

There were a lot of things Jackson liked about Jinyoung and in this moment he decided that he would show Jinyoung about how he thought about him. He wouldn't just tell him, that was too easy. He would just make sure to show it through his actions and his behaviour to the other boy.

But in this moment all Jackson did was to finally get up from the bed. Jinyoung seemed to be surprised that the Chinese man was actually awake, he could see it through the mirror. Jinyoung didn't turn around and kept his eyes on the mirror, but he watched Jackson. He felt the eyes of the younger one watching him carefully, but Jackson didn't care. Jackson just wanted to be close to his crush.

He quickly walked up to Jinyoung, only stopping himself when he stood right behind the other man and could wrap his arms around the younger's waist. That's what he did as soon as he could. He didn't care about how weird this could seem. No, Jackson just wanted to be close to Jinyoung right now. So he kept his arms tightly wrapped around the others waist and pulled the smaller one closer to him, looking at him through the mirror.

'You look perfect, Jinyoung. With my clothes on you, but also without it. You look so perfect just standing there, wearing nothing but my underwear. Don't hate your body, alright? You don't need to be so skinny, you don't need to be as trained as other people are. Your body is perfect just the way it is, Park Jinyoung.'

 

------------------------------

 

Okay. I don't know what I just wrote? Does this even make sense, I don't know.

I actually wanted the first story I write to be about 5sos's song End Up Here, but as I was watching their DVD again and remembering how I've once saw them live, performing She looks so perfect at the concert.. I kind of got the feeling to write something that's kind of related to the song.

So.. That's what got into my mind when I watched 5 Seconds Of Summer performing She looks so perfect. I don't know, it's not even really what the song is about.
But anyway, I hope you liked it? I'm sorry if my English isn't that good, it's been a while since I've been actually writing a story in English.

I promise, the next one is going to be better and longer and all. And the next one is going to be a story that makes sense? Or at least I try it, I already got lots of ideas for the next chapter. The next one is going to be either Markjin or JJP, but if I get to write what I want to write it's going to be Markjin.

I'll try to update soon again and yeah.. have a nice weekend!

picture credit: written in the pic.

- Coco.