You. Just you.

Can I call you my home?

 

* you can listen to Woozi's Simple while reading this, I did the same when i was writing this oneshot ^^*

Link's here: Seventeen Woozi - Simple

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He is a man of a few words.

But beneath all of that, is a man who loves me with all his heart.

His love is more so to be felt by the heart, than to be seen by the eye.

And he expresses his love through actions instead of empty words and sweet nothings.

Our relationship is something out of the extraordinary, and I adore it.

 

He fetch me from work today again.

No car, he waited for me at the busstop at my workplace.

There are so many files to be skimmed through and

I was so exhausted from today’s workload, my usual talkative self was replaced by a rather gloomy and tired expression.

No words exchanged, just a simple gesture, a smile – the relieved smile you make when you see the one you love after a tiring day at work.

He feels like home.

A simple gesture. His hand stretched out, waiting to embrace mine.

He is not the PDA type of boyfriend, so these small gestures are what I hold dear to me.

I stretched my hands to hold his warm ones, squeezing it and letting go.

Throughout the whole journey in the bus, I kept my eyes on the view of the roads passing by. Noticing each and every building, trees, and people. It almost seemed like a soul-healing drive after a long day at work.

Vernon did not talk much, just a few ‘how are you’, ‘how’s work’ to which I replied the usual ‘tiring, ‘glad today is over’.

 

Various thoughts ran through my minds as I kept my gaze outside of the glass window of the bus.

About what to do now, being at the crossroads, not sure about where to go.

As if he could read my mind, or it could be coincidence, or by fate, this very moment, I felt his hands over mine, as I looked over my shoulders at him, he was looking at me, and as soon as I turned, a smile crept on his face.

‘What?’ I asked grinning, my smile growing bigger seeing his.

‘Nothing, I’m just thankful to have you.’

‘Me too.’ I wound my arms around his and placed my head on his shoulders, then it hit me – it’s okay if I don’t know which road to take, because he is my home.

No matter how harsh the world is, I know I could always fall back on him, my home.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys (:

I came back with a oneshot 

This relates to my situation now. 
Its in a mess and I've got everything thrown at me, 

I hope I could walk through the problems to become stronger and wiser. 

Guys I hope everything is fine for you too. 

May God Bless you. 

 

Thank you for reading ^^ Lets all keep fighting for Seventeen and Vernon <3

 

Love from a CARAT