one-sided yes

same same ( fate that is )

 

Jennie held her facial expression, trying to hide how irritated she was with the two people in front of her and in turn, her face appeared. One that screams she was itching to kill a specific someone.

She felt Chaeyoung subtly nudge her. Jennie fought back a glare.

She can’t possible expect Jennie to smile when right in front of her, right at her damn face, Lisa was flirting with Jisoo too much for her liking. Jisoo was flirting back too, actually lured in without her knowing because all three of them knows the girl doesn’t even know what flirting means.

Lalisa has no damn chill.

Really Jennie should be supportive, she should be but she doesn’t want to because jealousy eats at her everytime Lisa so much touch Jisoo in any way.

‘I met Jisoo first!’ Jennie fumed.

The first come, first serve is supposed to be an unspoken rule and Lisa was seriously testing her.

Chaeyoung nudged her again, this time harder.

Jennie forced a smile although a hiss came out from her, “What, Chae?”

Chaeyoung only motioned at the mass of students staring at their lunch table, probably sensing Jennie’s vibe. Jennie groans. Damn gossipers.

Jennie was about to say something but before she could, Jisoo suddenly faced her with a bright smile and so Jennie was suddenly forcing down a big grin.

“Jen—” Jisoo was cut off when Lisa freaking Manoban shoved her phone up Jisoo’s face. Jennie hated it even more because Jisoo’s expression became brighter.

“Wahhh!! Where is this? I need that Pikachu hat, Lisalisa!” Jisoo whined, swinging Lisa’s arms as if it would convince the girl to buy her one.

Lisa grinned ear to ear. Jennie really wanted to wipe it away. She wished Jisoo was more discreet of what she likes so Lisa and any other people can’t take advantage of those facts and use it to persuade Jisoo.

Seconds later, Jisoo was hugging Lisa, squealing and muttering a hundred thank yous, a Pikachu hat already placed on her head.

“Damn. Lalisa has no chill. Step up, Jendeukie.” Chaeyoung whispered and Jennie sent her a warning glare.

However, Chaeyoung was right. She needs to somehow upgrade. If Lisa was looking for war then Jennie will give her one.

 

 

Hanging out together was supposed to be fun. Really, Lisa enjoys being with her friends but not when Jisoo was seated in Jennie’s lap.

It wasn’t Jisoo’s fault or idea, Lisa knows. Jennie literally pulled the older girl to her lap and they all know how Jisoo is fine with invasions of personal space and is too damn oblivious.

Jennie was obviously taking advantage of that (well not like Lisa hasn’t but still) and was being extra clingy Jendeukie today and Lisa wasn’t liking it one bit. This was war alright.

As if hearing Lisa’s thoughts, Jennie raised an eyebrow at Lisa, mocking her and Lisa’s eyes twitched, fighting the growing urge to straight up slap Jennie’s hands away as it rested on Jisoo’s bare knees. If she could, Lisa would probably throw away all the shorts Jisoo owns by now.

Jennie only challenged Lisa more, wrapping her arms around Jisoo’s waist and Lisa thank the heavens that Jisoo wears tshirts and doesn’t like crop tops or showing off her stomach which is good because any more skinship will break Lisa’s fragile resolution in not grabbing Jisoo away from Jennie’s hold.

However, Jennie was a damn show off and as if mocking Lisa again, Jennie rests her head on the crook of Jisoo’s neck as she maintained eye contact with Lisa.

By then, Lisa has lost the rare amount of chill she had that day and she literally grabbed Jisoo and threw Chaeyoung, who as snickering beside her, to Jennie before shouting dogpile and jumping in too with Jisoo eagerly following her lead.

The sound of Jennie groaning in pain was music to her ears.

 

 

To say Park Chaeyoung was amused was an understatement to how, well, amused she was.

Who wouldn’t be? She was literally the only sane person in her circle of friends. Jennie and Lisa both have no sense of chill and whatsoever and Jisoo lacks flirting awareness or anything related to that.

Right now, however, Chaeyoung was the most amused out of all the years they’ve been friends.

Lisa and Jennie was currently glaring at her viciously, probably murdering her in their minds, as Chaeyoung rested her head on Jisoo’s lap, the latter playing with her hair with a contented smile on her face.

It’s not like she was provoking the two hot heads, she didn’t want any part of their petty war, but Jisoo was like the most comfortable person ever. She’s literally a human pillow and she never complains whenever any of them sleeps on Jisoo’s lap.

Besides, the dance troupe was harsh as that day and unlike Lisa, she has limited stamina so Chaeyoung was dead tired. Jisoo happened to be the first person she saw when she got back to their dorm so naturally, Chaeyoung jumps at the older girl and tries to sleep.

Also, she and Jisoo are roommates. Fortunately. Jisoo would probably be harassed if it was Jennie or Lisa. Anyways, Chaeyoung has rights.

Although her exhaustion was washed away as soon as Lisa and Jennie appeared with sour expressions.

Deciding to have fun and tease them a bit, Chaeyoung turns over to her sides, facing Jisoo before hugging her waist and burying her head closer to Jisoo.

“I’m tired…” Chaeyoung whines to the older girl.

She could somehow feel Jennie rolling her eyes and hear Lisa shouting profanities at her in her head. Chaeyoung bit back a laugh, unconsciously leaning closer to Jisoo as she did so.

“Go to bed and rest, Chae.” Jennie said, clicking her tongue.

Chaeyoung shaked her head, “No~ Jisoo’s more comfy and she smells nice.”

Jisoo hugged her back at that.

“Awwww~ I love you too!” Jisoo cooed and Chaeyoung can’t help but crack a grin.

The two should snap by then and Chaeyoung knew she was right when Jennie and lisa hugged Jisoo on each sides, as if it would make the older girl declare her love for them too.

Unfortunately, Jisoo suddenly said she had to pee and the moment was broken before it even started.

Chaeyoung couldn’t help but snicker at their disappointed faces and although she could hear the unsaid promises of bodily harm as Jisoo was walking out of the room, Chaeyoung thinks it’s worth it.

 

 

 

Kim Jisoo wasn’t really that oblivious.

That’d be stupid of her. She was just really trying to figure out how to reject Kim Jennie and Lalisa Manoban without causing an uproar. Especially when she likes Park Chaeyoung.

 

 


A/N : Yes I'm back with another one-shot because our exams are done yay! Our school year here is over~ all I have to take care are requirements for our clearance and voila! I'll update my stories as much as I can but I can't promise much cause I'm moving too and have to spen some time with friends aw.

Anyways, really I couldn't decide between Jensoo and Lisoo. Seriously those ships bug me but I also ship Chaelice but I really ship Lisoo but Jensoo is there and Lisoo's cute and Chaelice is cute and I also ship other BP ships so gosh I dunno I'll just write whatever ships. Thank you for reading!