Ending

April Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At The Airport

“Hmm” His plane supposed to reach by now, what took him so long? “Aish, unnie , just be patient a bit , although we did not meet oppa for a long time already, we can meet him everyday now since he had graduated already. You will be complaining that he is annoying later after a few months.” Ji Min stated the fact to her sister. Ji Hyo who is wearing a mask in disguised just glared at her younger sister, “it’s been a long time since he came back to us. Of course I will miss him, he is just annoying in the way that he would bug me everytime to bring him here and there.” “Oh ya, what time your lesson is supposed to start? Would you be late to your class?” asked Ji Hyo.  “I still have 2 hours before my class start.” “Unnie, u would drive me to the campus right? If not, I would be late for my class.” Pleaded Ji Min. “Arrasso, Arrasso.” “Ohh, that’s Moonie right?” “Yess, that’s oppa.” “Oppa, we are here, we are here.”Ji Min helped her sister to shout to prevent her sister is being detected by people?”  “Noona, Ji min-ah , I miss u all.” Said Seung moon and they hugged each other together. “Let’s go back home already”

On The Way Home

“Yah Ji Min-ah , u have lesson today? Can’t you just skip a class since I am back today?” Seung moon asked his sister. “Yah, Moonie ah, how dare you teach your sister to skip class, what about her results later?” said Ji Hyo after giving her brother a knock in the head. “Ahh, appo , noona why can’t you be gentle with me?” complained her brother. “Oppa, that is why unnie is fated to be with Jong Kook Oppa together, both of them have the same characteristics.” Ji Min answer her brother.  “Yah Ji Min ah, I still haven’t made you pay for what u did, and u are combining forces with your brother now?” “Oh ya, Nonna , when I can my future brother In law? I haven’t meet him once. By the way, what she did that made you angry? ” “That girl just prank Jong kook oppa by saying that I wanted to break up with him since today is april fool.” Replied Ji Hyo. “Unnie, I am just helping you” said Ji Min before opening the car door. See you guys at home” “Noona, what happened actually?” “Haish, let me explain on the way home.”

 

In Front of Ji Hyo House

“Noona, I think u are getting fatter. Look, my fingers could not enclosed your wrist already.” “Yah, U !.......” Before Ji Hyo can finish her sentences, she is shocked to see an angry tiger in front of her house charging towards them. Jong Kook, who was waiting in front of her house was shocked to see that the hand of the girl that he is madly in love with is held by an unknown man. “Ji Hyo ah” he just whisper her name as he saw this scene and thinking that their “Break Up” might be cause by the unknown man. Thinking about that causes him to get mad and he just charged towards them and break their hands from holding together. He then turned towards the stunned Ji Hyo and asked angrily “Is this the guy that is the cause?” Before Ji Hyo can reply , he turned towards Seung Moon and raised his fist towards him. Just as before he can land his fist on Seung Moon, he felt a hot tingling feeling on his cheek. “Pang” Ji Hyo just slapped Jong Kook before he can punch her brother. She would do whatever she could to prevent anyone from hurting her family members including Jong Kook. “Go in first” she ordered her brother. Jong Kook who is still stunned from what happened could not stop him from leaving his sight.

“Ji Hyo ah, You just slapped me because of the guy? Is that guy that caused us to break up?” Jong kook asked her disappointedly. “Oppa, it is not his fault. Can you please stop blaming people and try to understand how I feel? U are always so self centered and easily get jealous, and u will always act rashly like just now when u get jealous.” “Looks like my decision to break up with u is correct” Ji Hyo said that in a sad tone and go inside the house without giving a chance for Jong Kook to explain. Jong kook who can’t still believed that they really broke up leave her house sadly and frustrated.

 

Inside The House

 

Ji Hyo is crying badly as she can’t believe that the prank become truth that she is breaking up with him. She also could not imagine that she would asked for a break up for real. Seung Moon who witnessed that his beloved sister is crying sat beside her, “Noona, don’t cry.” He tried to calm down his sister from crying. “I can’t Imagine that he would try to punch you, seung moon ah, but I can’t imagine is that I asked for a break up for real. U know that I would not let anyone hurt us right.”

“Noona, U are thinking too much. I can see that he is a very good man, man will always get jealous if they loved someone deeply and sincerely.” Said Seung Moon. “Still, u are my brother and he try to punch u. Most importantly, he did not even ask and find out the reason and just act like a barbarian.” Ji Hyo replied. “Noona, that is just a man instinct, Jong Kook hyung is just trying to protect you from a person that he did not know, and most importantly, he is trying to protect his relationship with you. From a man view, he is good man and he truly love you. Even he have some flaws, but it can’t be denied that he still love you very much. Even if I have girlfriend and the same case happened, I would do the same thing as him to protect the relationship that I am having right now and try to mend it after she say that she wants a break up. Not many man would do that unless they loves the girl truly and hope that the relationship would last long and would prevent it from breaking off.” “Think about it again, would you be happy to break off with him? Would you be able to find another guy like him that loves you truly?” After finish saying to his sister, he went back to his room. Ji Hyo just cried after hearing what her brother told her. What her brother say is true, she knew that Jong Kook always love her, although he is super jealous and over protective, at least she can feel safe with him and her previous boyfriends did not make her feels safe at all.  She cry harder when thinking about their relationship now and wonder whether they still have a chance to be together.

 

At Another Pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter