i know you want the truth

yah babo maid i love you !

 

Min kept running as a mad girl, she couldn't let Kikwang catch her, the pain and the hatred towards him was too strong, she couldn't stand the sight of him, the fact that he was all smiles to her as if nothing had ever happened. Did he lost his memory ? she doubted it. He was the kind of guy who didn't forget anything.


 

Flash Back


 

Min was cooking when she felt two arms wrapping around her waist.

“Hi sweetie, what are you doing ?” he said leaving a peck on her neck

“ I'm making a bibimbap”

“ oh , by the way I wanted to give a present”

“ a present ? Why , where is it ?” she asked excited all of a sudden

He chuckled “ on the table”

Min rushed towards it and saw a small box , she glanced at her boyfriend who was smiling and winking at her , “ open it” he mouthed. After following his order , her jaw dropped , there was a small batman ring.

“ Hhow did you know I loved Batman ?”

“hmm well you have a batman hairpin, batman slippers, some DVDs about Batman so I guess the only thing which was missing in your collection was that ring” he said kissing her on the cheek

“ thanks jagiya I love it” she hugged him

“ By the way , what's the date today ?”

“ hmm Friday why ?”

“ Don't tell me you forgot” he said cleary disappointed

“ what ?”

“ It's our first anniversary today”

“ REALLY ? Oh i'm sorry Kiki I forgot” she said looking down at her feet.

Kikwang pouted, seeing that she exclaimed “ Omo, don't pout i'll buy you a present right away”

“but it's 10pm all stores are closed now”

“ oh , I think I have a better idea , i'll give the best present ever” she beamed

“ how ?” he asked suddenly curious,

She wrapped her arms around his neck , kissed him on the cheek and said “ hmmm you'll be my batman and i'll your batgirl tonight”

he held her tight “ hmm it sounds great” he said kissing her.


 

End of Flash Back

Suddenly she felt an arm on she her shoulder, she was pinned against a wall , it was Kikwang,

The latter tried to catch his breath.

“ Min please listen to me , i'm not lying , I know who saved you that night”

“ Why would I listen to you ? You cheated on me , you're liar !! The biggest liar under the sun ! Leave me alone, let me go!” she yelled struggling

“ No I won't you have to hear me first” he said determined to make her understand that what he had to say was important. He traced his fingers on her cheek, trying to make her relaxed, she was too stiff I could not talk to her like that “ please” he whispered softy.

Min was taken aback , she didn't know what to do anymore, it was af if something drained her energy from her, looking at Kikwang eyes she saw something she had seen for years , sincerity, pain, sadness and maybe love.

“ Please, i'm not here to hurt you i'm here to tell you the truth , I know you hate me but , I don't want to lie to you anymore, please i'm begging you”

“ I don't know Kikwang , give me a reason for me to trust you”

“ I still love you “ he said after a while making her gasp, her eyes were about to pop out of her head

“ what- what did you say ?”

“ Min I love you”


 

He looked at her softy, her cheek as if she was fragile or a work of art , he was sure about his feelings , he loved her like Romeo loved Juliet , like Robin Hood loved Marian , but they were like the sun and the moon , they couldn't be together but he still hoped that Min would love him back. She was beautiful , even if her eyes were swollen , he found her cute, so cute that he leaned in and kiss her softy.

He dreamt for that to happen for so long , her lips were still soft against his own, he felt warm and pinned her more against the wall to abuse her little mouth.

On the other hand, Min didn't know what was happening, her eyes were wilde opened and she didn't find the strenght to push him away, she was paralyzed.

Then he broke the kiss “ If you want to know the truth , meet at 11pm at the national garden , i'll be waiting for you” he smile at her.

AT the same time Joon, saw the scene, another guy was kissing her , his girlfriend , but he didn't hear what he was saying to her , he rushed towards Kikwang and punched hard in the face, the latter fell down , Joon jumped on him giving hard blows everywhere, he couldn't control himsel. He snatched Hyuna away from him, and now he was doing the same thing with Min , he couldn't let that happen ,Min was his everything and Kikwang had no right to take care her back , he left her after all , he should have known better that Min was someone incredible and lovely.

Cheondung arrived in time and separated Joon from Kikwang

“let me go “ he yelled “ I need to kill that bastard !!”

“no joon I won't let you do that”

“ Why are you siding with him now ?!!”

“no , you don't understand !”

Kikwang smirked at those two , and managed to stand up “ aww Joon you're angry , you should calm down you'll scare Min !”

“ Don't you dare to say her name one more time or i'll-”

“you will what ? Kill me ? Well do as your please ! If you kill me , you'll rot in jail , and she'll will dump like a bro”

Joon could only glared at him.

Kikwang walked up to Min kissed her on the cheek and murmured in her ear “ Think about what i've told you few minutes ago , i'll wait for you”

Then he left a frozen girl, a furious man ready to kill him , and a desperate friend alone.

 

 

OH OH OH  Do you think Min will meet Kikwang after that incident ?!!

 

What do you think about Kikwang ?

a) He's a real bastard

b) He a victim too , Hyuna charmed him, so it was not his fault

c) He's stupid , but has a kind heart

 

Thanks again for waiting for me :)